• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Wait a minute is the failing NYT's now a hero to RWW's, or is the story just more FAKE NEWS??? :lol::lol: 

Harvey Weinstein apologizes, intends to sue NY Times following sexual harassment story

Liberal Vin with a multi-step post.

Perfect.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:  9 to specifically see Obama.   See misogyny is ok if your a liberal and have a large checkbook. 

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/05/visitor-records-harvey-weinstein-visited-obama-white-house-13-times/

Visitor Records: Harvey Weinstein Visited Obama White House 13 Times

Edited by Highmark

Anita Dunn, a top Obama campaign staffer and former White House communications director, helped offer damage control advice for the Hollywood mogul....

Dunn was not paid by Weinstein for her help, according to one of the people familiar with the matter. But she did offer her PR advice, including in regards to a Sept. 23 Times story written by Megan Twohey. The story, about a controversy over Weinstein's work with AIDS charity amfAR, was thought to be a precursor to the big investigation posted on Thursday.

Sources said that Lanny Davis, former special counsel to Bill Clinton, has been central to the PR effort for Weinstein, who is a major Democratic donor. Dunn, for her part, is the managing director of SKDKnickerbocker, a Washington public affairs firm with deep ties to Democratic politics. She was communications director for Obama’s 2008 campaign and served briefly in his administration.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/stevenperlberg/former-obama-adviser-anita-dunn-helped-harvey-weinstein?utm_term=.duQ6y22bV#.xd250MMpk

Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein’s lawyer delivered $10,000 to Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance, Jr. in 2015, in the months after Vance’s office decided not to prosecute Weinstein over sexual assault allegations, according to an International Business Times review of campaign finance documents. That contribution from attorney David Boies --- who previously headlined a fundraiser for Vance — was a fraction of the more than $182,000 that Boies, his son and his law partners have delivered to the Democrat during his political career.

Boies has done legal work for Weinstein since at least 2005, and his website at his law firm says his clients include The Weinstein Company.

http://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/harvey-weinsteins-lawyer-gave-10000-manhattan-da-after-he-declined-file-sexual

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Wait a minute is the failing NYT's now a hero to RWW's, or is the story just more FAKE NEWS??? :lol::lol: 

Harvey Weinstein apologizes, intends to sue NY Times following sexual harassment story

He's suing not because it is false, he is suing because they "didn't give me enough time to respond."

:lol:

:lol:  

In a statement to The New York Times, he said, “I appreciate the way I’ve behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of pain, and I sincerely apologize for it." An adviser described him as “an old dinosaur learning new ways.” He said he was due to take a sabbatical and was working with therapists to “deal with this issue head on."[35] 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Weinstein

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

89824337-9A0A-436F-ADA1-C9BD4E9F7364.gif.883355ba6228193dc98b8e2e8895465e.gif

ah how cute, following buss and snoputz :lol:

you are a piece of work dude. voting for old "pussy grabber" himself an then coming in here accusing me of defending some dipshit in Hollywood who I not only didn't know, but clearly wasn't even defending.

being a trump voter and all, you should probably stay away from threads related to sexual misconduct, war wongering, transparency, conflicts of interest, honesty, swamps etc etc etc

in other words, sit in the corner and stfu. :bc:

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you are a piece of work dude. voting for old "pussy grabber" himself an then coming in here accusing me of defending some dipshit in Hollywood who I not didn't know, but clearly wasn't even defending.

being a trump voter and all, you should probably stay away from threads related to sexual misconduct, war wongering, transparency, conflicts of interest, honesty, swamps etc etc etc

in other words, sit on the corner and stfu. :bc:

43DCBB9E-707F-4FDC-8B79-EC86DF84155E.gif.1a8c0d9ef15cabfcbe38ef6f4c858973.gif

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are a piece of work dude. voting for old "pussy grabber" himself an then coming in here accusing me of defending some dipshit in Hollywood who I not only didn't know, but clearly wasn't even defending.

a1DJwhT.gif

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well there you have it....