• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

"I'll take 'Little kids who dream of becoming a light bulb salesman' for $1 billion Wink."

Most little kids would love to hang at some of the venues and events I've been fortunate enough to attend👍

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

when your union strikes for more money and bennies, do you hide inside snakey? but then take the increases anyway?

Biggest hypocrite in the site 👍

Just now, SnowRider said:

Most little kids would love to hang at some of the venues and events I've been fortunate enough to attend👍

Biggest hypocrite in the site 👍

imagine what tight lipped, scared-of-snakey pussies like racer, creepr and a few others would be saying if they found out you or I were making $36 an hour delivering packages in a union, plus all the other bennies, and our wives worked the big, bad, gov? :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

imagine what tight lipped, scared-of-snakey pussies like racer, creepr and a few others would be saying if they found out you or I were making $36 an hour delivering packages in a union, plus all the other bennies, and our wives worked the big, bad, gov? :lol:

I've made that known since day 1. Ain't hiding anything.

I pay for services rendered. I can dislike whatever I want. I owe them nothing but a monthly stipend.

I'm not stupid enough to think unions are 'benevolent'.

Just now, Snake said:

I've made that known since day 1. Ain't hiding anything.

I pay for services rendered. I can dislike whatever I want. I owe them nothing but a monthly stipend.

I'm not stupid enough to think unions are 'benevolent'.

as do all other unions you and your little klan bash. your case is no different.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There are some here who don't hide that fact, but I see you're trying to hitch a ride to make yourself look better.

Edited by racer254

look at snowrider and slinger tug at each others little cocktail weenies .....avoiding anything legit they can and ganging up on snake like a couple of redheaded freckle face faggots that dont know they are about to get thrown down and pissed on :lol: fucking faggots 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

He defines hypocrisy and you pointer out another example of the pussitis that exist within the Clown Posse.  Besides -$36/hour is chicken feed unless it's for delivery services :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

look at snowrider and slinger tug at each others little cocktail weenies .....avoiding anything legit they can and ganging up on snake like a couple of redheaded freckle face faggots that dont know they are about to get thrown down and pissed on :lol: fucking faggots 

I know - it's unfair when we team up on you stupid fucks :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You like to bash unions now you're feeling for Moe :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You like to bash unions now you're feeling for Moe :lol: 

not at all .....I bash moe and unions and whatever i want......but you and your little tummy tickler buddy slinger are getting pummeled in here today and its fucking pathetic watching you two try and gang up and deflect for each other :lol: fucking two faggot retards who dont know which way is up 

Just now, f7ben said:

not at all .....I bash moe and unions and whatever i want......but you and your little tummy tickler buddy slinger are getting pummeled in here today and its fucking pathetic watching you two try and gang up and deflect for each other :lol: fucking two faggot retards who dont know which way is up 

pummeled :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

pummeled :lol:

badly......get back to telling Tom about pipelines and those of us that shoot about AR's and all other manner of shit you know less than nothing about :lol: fucking retard 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pummeled :lol: Yeah - we are causally pummeling you stupid fucks - it's easy.  Do you get hard when Moto, Kneel, or Joel post....:snack:  

You do.... :lmao:  

Edited by SnowRider

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

as do all other unions you and your little klan bash. your case is no different.

Pull up my last union bashing thread.

Pull up my last govt worker thread.

Hell... find a POST.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He defines hypocrisy and you pointer out another example of the pussitis that exist within the Clown Posse.  Besides -$36/hour is chicken feed unless it's for delivery services :lol: 

7 weeks vacation. (Plus I took 3 unpaid off.)

8 sick/optional.

100% paid health, dental and vision coverage.

401K, 10% discount on stock, pension.

Tuition reimbursement.

ETC ETC ETC.

For $36 an hour, I'll get over those low wages... :lmao:

Just now, Snake said:

Hell... find a POST.

8 sick/optional.

Tuition reimbursement.

ETC ETC ETC.

My brother drives for Brown so I can get all the info I need 👍  

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Hell... find a POST.

8 sick/optional.

Tuition reimbursement.

ETC ETC ETC.

I am compensated extremely well ....but I would trade spots with you just for that 7 weeks of vacation. I get my 3rd week this year and it took me almost 8 years of service to get that. They pay the shit out of us but they expect us to be there at their beck and call. I'll have about 2400 hours in this year