Check your account email address ×

Nancy Sinatra: 'Murderous Members of NRA Should Face Firing Squad'

Pete

Performer Nancy Sinatra tweeted Thursday that the "murderous members of the NRA" should be executed by a firing squad.

The "You Only Live Twice" singer tweeted the message in response to another man's tweet declaring the "burden of proof" in the Las Vegas massacre should be placed on the Virginia-based gun rights advocacy group.

However, a few hours later, her initial tweet was deleted.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/05/nancy-sinatra-nra-tweet-murderous-members-face-firing-squad-after-las-vegas-massacre

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yup, just a little.  And people wonder why I take the "right wing wacko" stance, its because of insanity like this.  40 years ago, my views would be considered mainstream.  Now its just fine to make up lies and call for the assassination of a sitting president as acceptable political discourse.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup, just a little.  And people wonder why I take the "right wing wacko" stance, its because of insanity like this.  40 years ago, my views would be considered mainstream.  Now its just fine to make up lies and call for the assassination of a sitting president and anyone who voted for him  as acceptable political discourse.

19 minutes ago, COPO said:

Performer Nancy Sinatra tweeted Thursday that the "murderous members of the NRA" should be executed by a firing squad.

The "You Only Live Twice" singer tweeted the message in response to another man's tweet declaring the "burden of proof" in the Las Vegas massacre should be placed on the Virginia-based gun rights advocacy group.

However, a few hours later, her initial tweet was deleted.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/05/nancy-sinatra-nra-tweet-murderous-members-face-firing-squad-after-las-vegas-massacre

You must go way the fuck out of your way for shit like this. Nancy Sinatra? WTF? Who even cares what she thinks.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You must go way the fuck out of your way for shit like this. Nancy Sinatra? WTF? Who even cares what she thinks.

It not even the specific case - it’s a pattern here. Doesn’t surprise me you can’t see it. :news: 

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Being a life long NRA member I would think you would be perturbed.  

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just pointing out who's on your side, and what they're saying.  Link up tweets from some celebrity rww's calling for the death of people.  We'll wait.

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just pointing out who's on your side, and what they're saying.  Link up tweets from some celebrity rww's calling for the death of people.  We'll wait.

Not to mention MC posts every anti Trump piece under the sun...does he think we care?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not to mention MC posts every anti Trump piece under the sun...does he think we care?

x2.  How many completely bogus stories has he posted?  I've lost track.  I'm sure he's working on all his Tillerson retractions as we speak.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You care what she thinks you dumb fuck. You both have the same fucked up mentality. It’s disturbing and I hope it catches up with you one of these days... asshole

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Completely hilarious the pant shitter posting about not careing what people say :lmao: fucking oblivious clown 

I've been a member of the NRA on and off, for about 45 years. It's turned into a profit-making organization. Every time they sent something it was " the sky is falling " bullshit. They never really stopped any anti-gun laws. Look at Connecticut and Mass., they passed strict gun laws................the NRA didn't do shit. 

In the last few years the NRA would send shit that looked just like the PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE garbage we would get. Page after page of bullshit, geared to get you to send money in. 

They have also very aggressive with MERCHANDISING various products, and running raffles to generate income. 

I thought their headquarters would be just a small building, then I saw a pic of it......................IT LOOKIED LIKE GM's GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS. 

I don't know, but when ya' got 26 kids shot at a fuckin' school, isn't there something that needs fixin'? 

The country sucks. I've said it before, and I'm sayin' it again...the country sucks.