Check your account email address ×

Worst POTUS ever???

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-plans-announce-decertify-iran-nuclear-deal-washington-191726673.html

Trump and his pieces of shit he surrounded himself with just wont be happy until we have WW3.. ....he is working as hard as he can to be the worst President ever. The Iran deal was fine and confrontational policy towards them will do nothing positive. Fuck Donald Trump and fuck his administration .......Bannon was our only shot at sanity and now we have a full blown neocon puppet regime running this country again 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Orange meat head is going to get you guys killed

he really is a fucking pathetic piece of shit .....he's done the exact opposite of everything that he ran on. Honestly Hillary may have been a better option 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

he really is a fucking pathetic piece of shit .....he's done the exact opposite of everything that he ran on. Honestly Hillary may have been a better option 

I totally agree.  I'm very surprised nobody has tried to rub him out yet

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I totally agree.  I'm very surprised nobody has tried to rub him out yet

we'd all be better off if his whole administration took a dirt nap

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

and ben has known hillary would have been better than trump for months. 

Maybe.....but last November we didnt know that....what we knew was Hillary was the most corrupt political candidate that has ever run for POTUS

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Emotional reactionary indeed. :lol: 

bullshit.....the guy has done the exact fucking opposite of everything he campaigned on.......I'm not surprised you cant find your way to being critical though seeing as how you are basically snowrider

Just now, f7ben said:

bullshit.....the guy has done the exact fucking opposite of everything he campaigned on.......I'm not surprised you cant find your way to being critical though seeing as how you are basically snowrider

Well you're a lunatic who shoots off at the lips, so theres that.  You've become a parody here.  Know your role.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

He's pretty awesome actually.  He dedicated a golf trophy to Puerto Rico.  That's top drawer imo

Hey no one rifled the paper towels or whatever the fuck he was throwing back at him..... :lol:

He has?

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

He has?

Well you are kinda dumb ....but let me explain it to you

"No more world police"  does not equal  "tear up normalized relations with Cuba , void the diplomatic deal with Iran and ratchet up sabre rattling with NK to a level never seen before"

can you get that through your thick skull????

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well you are kinda dumb ....but let me explain it to you

"No more world police"  does not equal  "tear up normalized relations with Cuba , void the diplomatic deal with Iran and ratchet up sabre rattling with NK to a level never seen before"

can you get that through your thick skull????

kinda dumb?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well you're a lunatic who shoots off at the lips, so theres that.  You've become a parody here.  Know your role.

just shut up stupid.....every single person here except momo views you as an equal to snowrider. You are a fucking moron....a mouth breather incapable of viewing things without partisan blinders. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's neocon SOP... Tell the rednecks and bible thumpers what they want to hear and then run the script once they get in office. There's only a few things republicans accomplish in office, more war, more govt, less regulation and maybe less taxes for their benefactors. 

just shut up stupid.....every single person here except momo views you as an equal to snowrider. You are a fucking moron....a mouth breather incapable of viewing things without partisan blinders. 

You started this thread about a sitting president, arguing out of both side of your mouth on one hand how corrupt the media is and the other how bad the president is, all while being influenced and wound up by that same media.  Your accusations about the president doing opposite of what he campaigned on are so ridiculous on its face, its not even worthy of a reply.  Everyone knows thats nonsense.   Enough said.   I'm sure Anler has something pithy, reach aroundy to add.

Just now, Anler said:

That's neocon SOP... Tell the rednecks and bible thumpers what they want to hear and then run the script once they get in office. There's only a few things republicans accomplish in office, more war, more govt, less regulation and maybe less taxes for their benefactors. 

yup.....and Trump is a belligerent thin skinned piece of shit. At least if he was gonna fuck the country over he could have done it with a little dignity. What an embarrassment he is. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You started this thread about a sitting president, arguing out of both side of your mouth on one hand how corrupt the media is and the other how bad the president is, all while being influenced and wound up by that same media.  Your accusations about the president doing opposite of what he campaigned on are so ridiculous on its face, its not even worthy of a reply.  Everyone knows thats nonsense.   Enough said.   I'm sure Anler has something pithy, reach aroundy to add.

bullshit....you and I both know the media is shit but Trumps own actions and inactions prove he is also pure shit. I have a brain and can call it as I see it. You are a fucking idiot who would slurp down a cup of shit if it was the republicans that splumped it for you .....now get back to your tapioca pudding and bedpan MC lite