Check your account email address ×

Las Vegas shooting: Clinton blasts NRA, fellow Dems renew call for gun control after attack

Pete

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The first reports of shots fired were at 10:08 and I am sure he was shooting for several minutes prior to that. There was a concert going on and it probably took a while to get the music killed and get a call out

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/03/las-vegas-shooting-timeline-events.html

He was all wrapped up and no shots were heard after he popped the security gaurd in the leg on the 32nd floor.  He prolly only sprayed the crowd for a few minutes. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

maybe so 

it is so....  If i was a guessing man the field was empty, he shot one security guard on the 32nd floor and then did himself in as all the targets were gone and police gathering up.  He was dead within 20-25 minutes of the start of it is my guess.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/03/heres-timeline-how-las-vegas-shooting-unfolded/729034001/

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

it is so....  If i was a guessing man the field was empty, he shot one security guard on the 32nd floor and then did himself in as all the targets were gone and police gathering up.  He was dead within 20-25 minutes of the start of it is my guess.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/03/heres-timeline-how-las-vegas-shooting-unfolded/729034001/

seems right....although I am guessing he was shooting for 10 minutes or so going by all the timelines

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

seems right....although I am guessing he was shooting for 10 minutes or so going by all the timelines

ya.  1:12 of shooting and only 59 dead would be a piss poor shot.  prolly after a couple minutes the amount of people within the effective range were  few and far in between.  Then it was sit there for a few minutes and pop a security guard and put a bullet in himself.  There is a report that once swat arrived at the hotel it took them 20 minutes to breach the room but I doubt they heard anymore shots so were going at it slowly.

Just now, BOHICA said:

ya.  1:12 of shooting and only 59 dead would be a piss poor shot.  prolly after a couple minutes the amount of people within the effective range were  few and far in between.  Then it was sit there for a few minutes and pop a security guard and put a bullet in himself.  There is a report that once swat arrived at the hotel it took them 20 minutes to breach the room but I doubt they heard anymore shots so were going at it slowly.

he was running back and forth from 2 rooms ...that had to take a little time

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Facts don't care about your feelings.

22195444_714165628789475_375087055912104

Exactly...I heard that stat today...weird that the smarmy Canucks can't get it through  their poutine soaked brains.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Exactly...I heard that stat today...weird that the smarmy Canucks can't get it through  their poutine soaked brains.

or the retards like slinger and snowblower

14 hours ago, Highmark said:

Same could be said about the 4th amendment and electronics.   You think the founders intended for illegal search and seizures to go on thru history and only cover someone's home or "person" meaning what they had directly on them or were forward thinking enough to realize their wording needed protections eventually that went beyond that.   

Of course they didn’t. But the fact that the nra has you convinced that their meaning included auto and semi auto weapons doesn’t mean that interpretation is correct. 

I saw a meme today that said, what’s the big deal with Kim Jong getting an atomic bomb.  People detonated bombs, the Bomb isn’t the problem. 

14 hours ago, Highmark said:

Your assumption is everyone in govt, the military and the police would turn on its fellow citizens.   

No your assumption is.  That’s why you claim to need weapons. But assuming your government isn’t satisfied with stealing from you and polluting your soil. Suppose they wanted to end some of you.  They only need an elite group with gun ships to take you out section by section. It’s not like you will stand up for each other. 

14 hours ago, racer254 said:

Is a tyrannical government going to convince all the military to go and use  military equipment against it's own people?

You beat me to it.

See above. 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

It’s difficult not to be smarmy when  you stupid fucks keep looking yourselves. We have very similar cultures. Check out the different murder rates. 

Compare the amount of people a maniac with a van and knife was able to kill last week and compare it to your Vegas loon. Both were intent on murder. One couldn’t get the arsenal he needed. 

Ill take our gun laws any day. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s difficult not to be smarmy when  you stupid fucks keep looking yourselves. We have very similar cultures. Check out the different murder rates. 

Compare the amount of people a maniac with a van and knife was able to kill last week and compare it to your Vegas loon. Both were intent on murder. One couldn’t get the arsenal he needed. 

Fuck you, Faggot .  :finger:

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The point was that gun ownership has gone up and the murder rate down and you fucking morons ignore it now go fuck off somewhere else ya shitbag.

I'll say it again.......................this country is a fucking shithole.           

Stand back and look at this. 600 innocent people killed/wounded. Nothing will be done. People would rather have their guns than prevent something like this. 

Americans have so many guns it's unbelievable. So many Americans are alcoholic, drug users, violent,  mentally ill......it's unbelievable. 

What a fucking nightmare. There really is no excuse for high-cap mags, considering the carnage this country has experienced. 

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

The point was that gun ownership has gone up and the murder rate down and you fucking morons ignore it now go fuck off somewhere else ya shitbag.

Violent crime rate went gone down 16 years after roe vs wade. 

How is your crime rate measured for that chart?  Do all the kids murdered at Sandy hook count as one crime? What about the 500 plus people fucked over at Vegas? Is that one crime?  

I don’t think anyone wants to take a hand gun away from the majority of Americans. It would make you safer to ban all guns in civilians hands. But we all know that baby needs a soother. 

It’s weapons that are capable of killing large numbers of civilians in a short amount of time that must be banned.  Your interpretation of the second amendment is killing innocent people. Stop being such stupid cowards and do something about it.

The argument about knives or cars killing people is bullshit.  You know damn well that the brave teacher that shielded her class from gunfire would have fought a guy with a knife and allowed some to escape. 

The car argument is crap as well. Most people use their cars for an hour or two each day. They serve a purpose that does not involve killing people. 

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

Facts don't care about your feelings.

22195444_714165628789475_375087055912104

That chart compares number of guns. Not number of people with guns. If idiots like you bought 5 extra guns because you believed Obama was going to git yer guns. Then that stat is useless. 

A more useful stat would be people with guns.  

The stats you should look at is mass killing and compare yourself to every rich nation. You are the absolute worst. 

You peope are always ready to judge people in poor nations and feel no sympathy because they won’t do obvious things to help themselves.  Why would anyone have sympathy for these events when you refuse to take the obvious cure?

From a distance the rest of us look at you like we look at a child who was told not to lick frozen metal in the winter. What did you think would happen?  Difference is, you dumb fuckers lick the metal pole every few days.  That’s right I called you a bunch of pole lickers  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That chart compares number of guns. Not number of people with guns. If idiots like you bought 5 extra guns because you believed Obama was going to git yer guns. Then that stat is useless. 

A more useful stat would be people with guns.  

The stats you should look at is mass killing and compare yourself to every rich nation. You are the absolute worst. 

You peope are always ready to judge people in poor nations and feel no sympathy because they won’t do obvious things to help themselves.  Why would anyone have sympathy for these events when you refuse to take the obvious cure?

From a distance the rest of us look at you like we look at a child who was told not to lick frozen metal in the winter. What did you think would happen?  Difference is, you dumb fuckers lick the metal pole every few days.  That’s right I called you a bunch of pole lickers  

I suppose that's better than being A DICK LICKER such as yourself.

Go fuck yourself you miserable canadian fuck.