Check your account email address ×

question for the corporate schmucks..

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I realize that, his budget requests (most) weren't passed, but they were still considered "his" budgets.  You're just trying to argue little details that really mean nothing.  He was POTUS when this money was spent. 

Youre a fucking retard. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Youre a fucking retard. 

You're the one arguing that the money spent while Obama was in office is or is not his budget.  Are you going to go back to all the previous POTUS and check on their budgets when you talk about their spending as well?   It's like dealing with grade school kids.  "Oh but it wasn't  obama's budget, they never passed"  Please.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

You're the one arguing that the money spent while Obama was in office is or is not his budget.  Are you going to go back to all the previous POTUS and check on their budgets when you talk about their spending as well? 

NO you idiot, you act like OBAMA spent the money. Like he wrote the budget and then made it rain like a pimp on prom night. Here how govt works brah... The presidents job is to prepare budgets and submit to congress. Congress in fact controls spending NOT the president. Congress can put forth whatever spending measures they want and the president can veto it but ultimately congress can over ride the presidents veto if they choose. CONGRESS controls spending, NOT the president. The president cant spend a dollar without congress. Who is in charge of congress right now, skippy? Who just gave the military an EXTRA $60 billion? $60 billion more than the president was asking for and money we already DONT have? Hint It wasnt OBAMA. 

Just now, Anler said:

NO you idiot, you act like OBAMA spent the money. Like he wrote the budget and then made it rain like a pimp on prom night. Here how govt works brah... The presidents job is to prepare budgets and submit to congress. Congress in fact controls spending NOT the president. Congress can put forth whatever spending measures they want and the president can veto it but ultimately congress can over ride the presidents veto if they choose. CONGRESS controls spending, NOT the president. The president cant spend a dollar without congress. Who is in charge of congress right now, skippy? Who just gave the military an EXTRA $60 billion? $60 billion more than the president was asking for and money we already DONT have? Hint It wasnt OBAMA. 

FFS, you have got to be kidding me.  Then fine, blame it on congress.  It happened when Obama was POTUS and it is happening now.  I have said it before, they both spend like drunken sailors.  WE HAVE A SPENDING PROBLEM. 

Obama had to get a credit increase on the card because the gop racked it up with bush tax cuts and wars. it was a credit increase or starvation, like I said earlier.

funny how dipshit racer is still ignoring the point of the thread but yet comments about off topic BS like Haiti :handjob:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Obama had to get a credit increase on the card because the gop racked it up with bush tax cuts and wars. it was a credit increase or starvation, like I said earlier.

funny how dipshit racer is still ignoring the point of the thread but yet comments about off topic BS like Haiti :handjob:

There it is!,     Never cut spending and blame it on the taxpayer ,

thank goodness African dick washing And origami condoms programs

were saved 👍

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Exploring the Wonders of a Koozie -- Two students from the University of Washington were given a $1.3 million grant from the National Science Foundation to investigate how a foam koozie keeps a can of cold beer cool on a hot day – findings that were published in Physics Today. University of Washington professor Dale Durran was quoted as saying, “Probably the most important thing a beer koozie does is not simply insulate the can but keep condensation from forming on the outside of it.”  Hmm. That scientific insight cost taxpayers more than $1 million.  

9. Earned Income Tax Credit Overpayments

The earned income tax credit (EITC) provides $31 billion in refundable tax credits to 19 million low-income families. The IRS estimates that $8.5 billion to $9.9 billion of this amount-nearly one-third-is wasted in overpayments.

The complexity of the EITC law leads to many of these mistakes. Calculating the credits is more complex than calculating regular income taxes. While the credit amount depends on the number of children in a household, the tax code does not clearly define how a child qualifies for the credit. In addition, fraud and underreporting of income are common, and the IRS lacks the resources to verify the qualifications of all EITC claimants.

Efforts are being made to address this problem, but Congress can do more by requiring better verification of incomes and by clearly defining the standards by which a child qualifies for the EITC.[19]

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

FFS, you have got to be kidding me.  Then fine, blame it on congress.  It happened when Obama was POTUS and it is happening now.  I have said it before, they both spend like drunken sailors.  WE HAVE A SPENDING PROBLEM. 

Those are dubyas budgets spending us into Oblivion. Plus all of the new invasive govt he gave us. Republicans are the big govt spenders. Dems sure don't mind it and don't plan to fix it but when it comes to wasteful spending and big govt the pubes are king. You watch Trump is gonna get us into a big expensive war soon. That $9 trillion you blame on Obama is peanuts.

59 minutes ago, Anler said:

Those are dubyas budgets spending us into Oblivion. Plus all of the new invasive govt he gave us. Republicans are the big govt spenders. Dems sure don't mind it and don't plan to fix it but when it comes to wasteful spending and big govt the pubes are king. You watch Trump is gonna get us into a big expensive war soon. That $9 trillion you blame on Obama is peanuts.

The repubs are so out of touch with middle America. I watched a Trump official say tonight the middle class will get 1000.00 more with the Trump plan. He then went on to say you know it's good for the country cause they can remodel their kitchens or buy a new car. 

I tossed a shoe at the TV after they said the new plan eliminates the estate tax.

No don't defend the estate tax unless you plan on inheriting more than 5.5 million if your single or 11 million if married.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The repubs are so out of touch with middle America. I watched a Trump official say tonight the middle class will get 1000.00 more with the Trump plan. He then went on to say you know it's good for the country cause they can remodel their kitchens or buy a new car. 

I tossed a shoe at the TV after they said the new plan eliminates the estate tax.

No don't defend the estate tax unless you plan on inheriting more than 5.5 million if your single or 11 million if married.

Please toss your computer at the TV next.

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yah....Obamas and Hillary's TPP was much more inline with middle class america......hence why they destroyed Trump in the GE....oh

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Highmark said:

Less Patriotic.  

You're a typical right wing retardo. :lol: Obama represents the American ideal much more than Dump.  Obama = bootstraps.  Dump = silver spooner/draft dodger .....and guess who you idolize :bigfinger::lol:  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You're a typical right wing retardo. :lol: Obama represents the American ideal much more than Dump.  Obama = bootstraps.  Dump = silver spooner/draft dodger .....and guess who you idolize :bigfinger::lol:  

Whatever you say light bulb. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Just now, Highmark said:

Whatever you say light bulb. 

I just did :lmao: