Check your account email address ×

question for the corporate schmucks..

If corporation X is making bigly profits, and exploiting 3rd world countries to do so...

how is a tax break going to create more jobs at corporate X? are they suddenly going to have some morals and care about US workers and move jobs from the 3rd world to make less here? or will they make even more profits because of less taxes???????????????

you idiots are being duped once again by the gop, still believing the trickle down piss is expensive lemonade :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

My question is - the economy is humming along according to Lil Momo - so why the tax breaks?  What about the 8 years of deficit concerns?  Economists agree tax breaks do not create jobs so what's the point?  :snack:

More Voodoo economics :lmao: 

IMG_1354.JPG

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

My question is - the economy is humming along according to Lil Momo - so why the tax breaks?  What about the 8 years of deficit concerns?  Economists agree tax breaks do not create jobs so what's the point?  :snack:

More Voodoo economics :lmao: 

IMG_1354.JPG

How can you give tax breaks to 47%ers that pay nothing?

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Give us a real world example.  Name the corporation and the 3rd world country that it's exploiting.

Are we talking something like the Clinton Foundation and what they did with Haiti?

Are you fuckin serious?

Liberals don't understand corporate tax law unless it benefits their causes.  And even then....not.  SeRena jumps in after he saw he could maybe team up with Slinger with his "tell the class" idiocy.  MC follows with some pampers filling "are you serious?" Retardation.

Thread shot.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Give us a real world example.  Name the corporation and the 3rd world country that it's exploiting.

Are we talking something like the Clinton Foundation and what they did with Haiti?

:lol:

holy fuck. pick one

ge, carrier, apple, johnson & johnson, ibm, procter and gamble.....

not to mention, some of these corps had 0 to low tax rates already :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

holy fuck. pick one

Don't tell him the third world countries.

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Liberals don't understand corporate tax law unless it benefits their causes.  And even then....not.  SeRena jumps in after he saw he could maybe team up with Slinger with his "tell the class" idiocy.  MC follows with some pampers filling "are you serious?" Retardation.

Thread shot.

then explain it to us, ace.....

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

holy fuck. pick one

Still waiting for that simple example.   HMMM.  How long are you going to continue to be lead around by the nose.

BTW, next you can tell me why you have your retirement money invested in these companies if they are sooooooo bad. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Still waiting for that simple example.   HMMM.  How long are you going to continue to be lead around by the nose.

BTW, next you can tell me why you have your retirement money invested in these companies if they are sooooooo bad. 

i gave you several to pick from you fucking dumb ass. now go, you're on stage. share your brilliance with the class, 

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

If corporation X is making bigly profits, and exploiting 3rd world countries to do so...

how is a tax break going to create more jobs at corporate X? are they suddenly going to have some morals and care about US workers and move jobs from the 3rd world to make less here? or will they make even more profits because of less taxes???????????????

you idiots are being duped once again by the gop, still believing the trickle down piss is expensive lemonade :lol:

a lower corporate tax rate would help me make more money poss enough to hire a new guy . pretty sure it would help at least a dozen of my buds also .

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

a lower corporate tax rate would help me make more money poss enough to hire a new guy . pretty sure it would help at least a dozen of my buds also .

why don't you hire a new guy now? evidently there is demand for him

Edited by Snoslinger