Check your account email address ×

Fuck you Donald Trump you petulant piece of shit

f7ben

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yet the players who are kneeling or staying in the locker room are not "plastic" protesting?  :lol2:

some have donated large sums of money to their cause.

my biggest complaint is all this is that my grocery shopping might get fucked up. packer sunday was the best time to shop. with all the butthurt patriots giving up on the green and gold i might have to shop at night. i hate crowds when i grocery shop. 

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

some have donated large sums of money to their cause.

my biggest complaint is all this is that my grocery shopping might get fucked up. packer sunday was the best time to shop. with all the butthurt patriots giving up on the green and gold i might have to shop at night. i hate crowds when i grocery shop. 

Oh my, LARGE SUMS OF MONEY.  Those saints!!!!  Well, there are others that have donated way more than that toward a "cause"

I just find it funny how you call it "plastic" patriotism vs noble protests for a cause. 

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Screenshot_20170927-115848.png

To put that in perspective black on black murder rate would still rank 93rd in terms of countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

5 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

You going to see Trump today @f7ben? You can voice your displeasure in person.

Something tells me F7An7fia would not be allowed within 1000' of the president in his current bipolar, mouth frothing, throat slitting, cop hating, rabid internet behavior....

maybe once he has his plane? Pure kamikaze. :dunno::lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, JEFF said:

Something tells me F7An7fia would not be allowed within 1000' of the president in his current bipolar, mouth frothing, throat slitting, cop hating, rabid internet behavior....

maybe once he has his plane? Pure kamikaze. :dunno::lol:

:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Oh my, LARGE SUMS OF MONEY.  Those saints!!!!  Well, there are others that have donated way more than that toward a "cause"

I just find it funny how you call it "plastic" patriotism vs noble protests for a cause. 

Doe Dumber 👍

IMG_3509.JPG

34 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Yeah, we all know his play book

Its like a retard with no bowel control has taken over the forum.  Jesus christ, give it a fucking rest already.  How many times can you type "fucking moron" or "DERP" or "Bootlicker"?   From the loudest mouth, is the emptiest suit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Its like a retard with no bowel control has taken over the forum.  Jesus christ, give it a fucking rest already.  How many times can you type "fucking moron" or "DERP" or "Bootlicker"?   From the loudest mouth, is the emptiest suit.

DERP DERP FUCKING BOOTLICKER MORON ......I guess i havent hit my limit yet

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

as many times as the crew here and over at butt plug international can type libtard. 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I saw this 4 hrs ago....and its still funny now :lol2:

• Like 1