Check your account email address ×

hillary hired Wasserman minutes after she's fired by the DNC

9 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

answer the question.

as long has he's not voting for her it's a vote for trump..do you agree to that?

I agree you are one dumb motherfucker :bigfinger: 

2 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Looks like the DNC was involved in many "protests" against trump, and is even working with BLM.

Must be really proud to be a democrat in this day and age.  The resident libs are so proud that they won't even touch a thread where they would be required to defend their parties actions.

13 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

You gotta admit that sentence is true!:lol:

as long as he's not voting for her it's a vote for trump..do you agree to that?

As long as he is not voting for trump it is a vote for Hillary...do you not see how stupid what you are asserting is?

14 minutes ago, Boered said:

As long as he is not voting for trump it is a vote for Hillary...do you not see how stupid what you are asserting is?

I thought for sure he was going to vote for Hillary at one point..but I guess my bad.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ask yourself would Hillary have hired her if Sanders hadn't already pledged his support.   She is making him look like a bigger sellout than he already made himself.   I actually feel bad for his supporters.......:lmao:just kidding no I don't.

I said from the beginning he was a dem party puppet and I was right all along.  :good: 

By no means a Ted Cruz fan but he stuck to what he believed in even in the face of ruining his political career in the GOP.   

Edited by Highmark

39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Ask yourself would Hillary have hired her if Sanders hadn't already pledged his support.   She is making him look like a bigger sellout than he already made himself.   I actually feel bad for his supporters.......:lmao:just kidding no I don't.

I said from the beginning he was a dem party puppet and I was right all along.  :good: 

By no means a Ted Cruz fan but he stuck to what he believed in even in the face of ruining his political career in the GOP.   

would be epic if he tells her to fuck off during his speech tonite ......................but I doubt it

• Like 1