Check your account email address ×

Steelers

racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Or is he honoring the guys and gals whom he put his ass on the line with?

This and that dude would have Talibenny knocked the fuck out after the word boot but before licker. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

One brainwashed fucking idiot had to go out and lick some boots.....yah....the miltary did that to him

Go say that to his face.................ill wait here tough guy,

58 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They play in taxpayer funded stadiums.

yup. We should change that.

53 minutes ago, bussman said:

Isn't the NFL considered not for profit with an antitrust exemption? 

I wonder if our resident lefty corporate haters would support Trump if he wanted to yank that shit? :pc:  

lol. yank their tax break....................see how many players kneel after that. 

57 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Go say that to his face.................ill wait here tough guy,

yup. We should change that.

lol. yank their tax break....................see how many players kneel after that. 

just do away with the nfl. is a worthless sport. this is the best thing that could’ve happened. i’ll watch it die a slow death. 

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

just do away with the nfl. is a worthless sport. this is the best thing that could’ve happened. i’ll watch it die a slow death. 

I don't think it's a worthless sport but it is way over rated IMO.  It's just not very entertaining, surely not enough for me to want to watch on TV every Monday, Thursday and Sunday for 3-4 hours each day.  I doubt it will die but it could use to be knocked back a few notches.  IF they can't fill the stands the owners will be forced with reducing expenses.  That may or may not include reduced salaries.  

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

repukes would like protesters to protest where they won't be seen or heard. ie nullify the whole purpose of protesting :lol:

No problem with protesting for me, it's their right. Doing it on the job is not the time to protest if you want to keep your job. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Oh yes, yes....you will sit on your lofty perch drinking buttered coffee and watching The NFL slowly depart this mortal coil....good god you are one smarmy, self important, sanctimonious cunt. :lol:

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I don't think it's a worthless sport but it is way over rated IMO.  It's just not very entertaining, surely not enough for me to want to watch on TV every Monday, Thursday and Sunday for 3-4 hours each day.  I doubt it will die but it could use to be knocked back a few notches.  IF they can't fill the stands the owners will be forced with reducing expenses.  That may or may not include reduced salaries.  

Who knows this may have the same affect the strike did years ago. It took football a while to come back. When MLB cancelled the season because of their strike it hit rock bottom. The funny thing is that NASCAR's attendance and TV viewers soared after that. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh yes, yes....you will sit on your lofty perch drinking buttered coffee and watching The NFL slowly depart this mortal coil....good god you are one smarmy, self important, sanctimonious cunt. :lol:

Being a smarmy, self important, sanctimonious cunt comes so naturally for SpinJoe.  He has perfected this attitude like no other.  I'm sure he does this just for our entertainment. :bc:  

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Being a smarmy, self important, sanctimonious cunt comes so naturally for SpinJoe.  He has perfected this attitude like no other.  I'm sure he does this just for our entertainment. :bc:  

Ice has got it down pretty good too...

Hes been absent since the hurricane thing.

29 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I've always thought that was the case, and it's why I like him. :bc: