Check your account email address ×

If you leave your kids alone, it’s not predatory strangers who are a risk

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dang......i cant tell if I'm looking forward to that or not. I hate little kids and am enjoying mine more as she gets older......but 18 ....eeeesh 

Mine is 17 and it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh...she can do what she wants there.  I stay out of her "love life".  That's her mom's department.  She dated a baseball player for a bit.  He burped in her ear so she punched him in the stomach.  Get this: his parents ran him to the emergency room because it hurt him so bad.  HIS DAD IS A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!  They didn't allow him to see her anymore. :lol:

I asked her if it upset her, she said, "He had to go to the hospital because a girl hit him in the stomach!??!?!?!!!"  We both just laughed.  

Eventually, she'll get her heart broken.  It happens to everyone.  And it will bring her some real perspective.  

Sounds like a real winner.:lol:

Thing that blows my mind is the large number of kids who dont care about a drivers license, when i turned 15 i counted the hours till i was 16, fuck i was looking for a nova at 13

Kids dont care anymore, they can have mom amd dad drive em around and play on their phones

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Thing that blows my mind is the large number of kids who dont care about a drivers license, when i turned 15 i counted the hours till i was 16, fuck i was looking for a nova at 13

Kids dont care anymore, they can have mom amd dad drive em around and play on their phones

I woulda killed a nun to get my license an hour earlier then I did on my 16th bday .....god that was an awesome day 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I woulda killed a nun to get my license an hour earlier then I did on my 16th bday .....god that was an awesome day 

Jakes friend gets his in december, he doesnt care, his dad is giving him a lifted H2, you know something we would have only dreamed about, nope! No interest, wants an iphone10 tho

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dang......i cant tell if I'm looking forward to that or not. I hate little kids and am enjoying mine more as she gets older......but 18 ....eeeesh 

Well dude, I'll give you some free advice that everyone you know is giving you.  But, as I am virtually void of any empathy toward most humans, and thus, not "sappy" at all...you can take mine to the bank:

Spend every quality minute you can with her when she is young. There is a reason for the phrase, "daddy's girl".  Your relationship changes once she hits the teen years.  Not for the worse...it just changes.  And I don't ever think you can make-up that time bonding.

:bc:

Superior.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Jakes friend gets his in december, he doesnt care, his dad is giving him a lifted H2, you know something we would have only dreamed about, nope! No interest, wants an iphone10 tho

Daughter gets hers in December too. She wants a car so bad. Always been an independent one. 

6 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

My dad took me out to buy my first car. I wanted the dodge daytona turbo and he made me get the toyota corolla sr5 ......I didnt care .... I loved every second of being free. I got a job right away and proceeded to get my license yanked within 2 weeks :lol: 

I would assume Jake is chomping at the bit to get his being as he's been driving shit his whole life it seems 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well dude, I'll give you some free advice that everyone you know is giving you.  But, as I am virtually void of any empathy toward most humans, and thus, not "sappy" at all...you can take mine to the bank:

Spend every quality minute you can with her when she is young. There is a reason for the phrase, "daddy's girl".  Your relationship changes once she hits the teen years.  Not for the worse...it just changes.  And I don't ever think you can make-up that time bonding.

:bc:

Superior.jpg

agreed 

• Gold Member

Not to long ago the oldest filled me in that while in highschool had a flourishing taxi business going making good coin.....  he would get phone calls,  would sneak out, push the dodge durango out of the driveway, and go pickup drunks kids that called him for a ride from parties.  Did it for 3 years in highschool and guess he was busy with it almost every the weekend.  His mom was always shovelling him gas money cause that durango got "bad gas mileage".  And it would just burn it like no other going to hockey practice and running his younger siblings around.

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My dad took me out to buy my first car. I wanted the dodge daytona turbo and he made me get the toyota corolla sr5 ......I didnt care .... I loved every second of being free. I got a job right away and proceeded to get my license yanked within 2 weeks :lol: 

I would assume Jake is chomping at the bit to get his being as he's been driving shit his whole life it seems 

Hahah, sr5 made gas

He has, were building this, puttin a 5.3/4l50e in it

20161002_145604.jpg

20161002_171516.jpg

20161003_174423(0).jpg

20161003_174407.jpg

20161119_154206.jpg

20161130_101132.jpg

20161109_154905.jpg

20161002_171516.jpg

20161128_183602.jpg

20161123_172226.jpg

See.....all I need to do is look at a pic of that kid and I can tell he is gonna be the man. We need more kids like that ....wanna get their hands dirty a little ......etc etc

My fucking 31 and 34 year old brothers couldnt change their brakes if you paid them .....and that is my dads fault 

• Like 1