Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

5 hours ago, jammin said:

Depends year by year on schedules and weather.  Thinkindg we might have Turkey day here this year.   :bc: 

Ur not alone......  zero bud's up this year so dont feel bad  :)

:lol:    The days of launching chairs or anything for that matter have ended.   A wiser, calmer new jammin for sure   :bc: 

Turkey Day would be cool. I'm sure the chances of a white Thanksgiving are better at the cabin. That's one of the things I've liked about moving to northern VT, a white Turkey Day more often than not :bc: 

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

With age comes wisdom.

And laziness.

:lol:

• Like 1

I just got myself kicked off a FB group for telling an admin that I didn't appreciate being talked down to for asking a simple question. Someone had posted a photo that didn't belong to them and several members commented that it was taken bysomeone else. I simply tagged the admin and asked if it was allowed. He came back with an attitude saying such questions shouldn't be asked in public. He was a site admin and he approved the photo and not to question it. Why does power go to some peoples heads like that?

BTW, the page is about Vermont, but the admin is a transplant. I won't say what state he is from though :lol:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I just got myself kicked off a FB group for telling an admin that I didn't appreciate being talked down to for asking a simple question. Someone had posted a photo that didn't belong to them and several members commented that it was taken bysomeone else. I simply tagged the admin and asked if it was allowed. He came back with an attitude saying such questions shouldn't be asked in public. He was a site admin and he approved the photo and not to question it. Why does power go to some peoples heads like that?

BTW, the page is about Vermont, but the admin is a transplant. I won't say what state he is from though :lol:

What a masshole.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Pot, meet kettle. :whistle:

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pot, meet kettle. :whistle:

:owned:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Who have I banned? 

Tooly says you banned him.  But he also says he’s never been banned from any site.  FBI is questioning Christine Ford about it now.

9 hours ago, ckf said:

Ive been hearing that youre quite the facebook badass...

Split personality perhaps?

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Threatened me a few months ago. :dunno:

I asked you not to break the rules because I didn't want to be forced to give you a 3 day vacation. No big deal, time to move on :bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I asked you not to break the rules because I didn't want to be forced to give you a 3 day vacation. No big deal, time to move on :bc:

I don't like that rule. It's not fair. It prevents us from being able to attack equally. 

I agree with the rule of not going public with info, but I think we should be able to attack family members. It's only fair. Also dogs, we should be able to attack enemy's dogs. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't like that rule. It's not fair. It prevents us from being able to attack equally. 

I agree with the rule of not going public with info, but I think we should be able to attack family members. It's only fair. Also dogs, we should be able to attack enemy's dogs. 

Lily said to shut the fuck up!

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Lily said to shut the fuck up!

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning peckerheads. 

55 / 41 with clouds, rain etc.  This weather is getting really old......  Been thinking about tossing a chair through the neighbors window to see if that helps.   Morning meeting coming up and who knows what after. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning peckerheads. 

55 / 41 with clouds, rain etc.  This weather is getting really old......  Been thinking about tossing a chair through the neighbors window to see if that helps.   Morning meeting coming up and who knows what after. 

Well when you finally get up the nerve to do it ...have the Mrs. Record it please.

• Haha 2

Morning. 42 and still dark. Gonna be 55 and sunny again today. The lake will never be frozen over by Halloween if we dont start getting some colder temps. 

Gonna clean up after a wild couple days with the grandkids over. Then get ready for the fight. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Morning. 42 and still dark. Gonna be 55 and sunny again today. The lake will never be frozen over by Halloween if we dont start getting some colder temps. 

Gonna clean up after a wild couple days with the grandkids over. Then get ready for the fight. 

Youre back in AK?

21 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Youre back in AK?

For one more day. Head back to Vegas tomorrow evening.  Then on to Havasu after the Monster Energy Cup next weekend  

I came home for a few days to get the house ready for winter and hang out with kids and grandkids. 

Serviced a pile if shocks. Hahaha 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

For one more day. Head back to Vegas tomorrow evening.  Then on to Havasu after the Monster Energy Cup next weekend  

I came home for a few days to get the house ready for winter and hang out with kids and grandkids. 

Serviced a pile if shocks. Hahaha 

Are you off for the winter or still consulting?

Just came across this CT-70 for sale on FB. I'm sure I'm not the only one that had one of these as a kid?

43255813_2117938401589775_85357588623707