Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

44 here.  Morning low was 40.  Should hit 60 again today.  

it's up to 56 here now. still some snow in the shade and on the north side of the buildings. hopefully most of it is gone by next week.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

it's up to 56 here now. still some snow in the shade and on the north side of the buildings. hopefully most of it is gone by next week.

We have had a super nice spring here.  The lake should open up in a few days.  Summer is right around the corner.

Meanwhile in the hills above the house.

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Highs in the 70s coming this weekend....mud season is here finally. :)

We went wheelin this past weekend.  The ground is still frozen about 6" down.  Still some snow on the local jeep trails.  Gonna be another few weeks before things get good and muddy here.  

13906730_10153651042206513_3144278723444

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Today turned out beautiful after a cool cloudy morning. Currently sunny and 56. The forecast is calling for some above normal temps for a change.

image.png

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Today turned out beautiful after a cool cloudy morning. Currently sunny and 56. The forecast is calling for some above normal temps for a change.

image.png

Ice should be out by this weekend

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Ice should be out by this weekend

Same here, I think. The open water near the inlets and outlets has been expanding over the past week. I heard the first loon of the season on a nearby lake yesterday.

15 hours ago, ckf said:

Same here, I think. The open water near the inlets and outlets has been expanding over the past week. I heard the first loon of the season on a nearby lake yesterday.

70 and raining....  Neighbors said they heard the loons over the weekend.  Guess they are on the WI river but fly in to scope out where they spend the summer / fall and return to the river.  If all goes well we could be ice free in a week maybe less?  And FU @f7ben

• Like 1

:gm2:   Sunny and 55 here already this morning. Forecast is calling for an afternoon high of 77 with a chance of shower and thunderstorms. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

87 when i went to lunch.  took the bike to work today prob cruise down the coast home.  

Sweet fuck!  87  Really?

Think we're topping around 60 here today.