Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

I'm getting tired of this colder weather. Woke up this morning to an inch or two of new snow. At least the April sun is strong enough to melt most of it even though the temp is hovering around 32°. 

9 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm getting tired of this colder weather. Woke up this morning to an inch or two of new snow. At least the April sun is strong enough to melt most of it even though the temp is hovering around 32°. 

Calling for 4-6" of snow tomorrow here. Then rest of the week suppose to be in the 50's starting Tuesday.

8 hours ago, dz246 said:

Calling for 4-6" of snow tomorrow here. Then rest of the week suppose to be in the 50's starting Tuesday.

The low here this morning was 12F. Highs are forecast to be in the 30's -40's this week.

image.png

This weather pattern is getting old. The morning low was 12F with a few inches of new snow. At least the April sun is strong enough to melt some of it even though the temp is only up to 23F so far today. You can also see from my webcam pic that the raccoons are active again. I need to go out and straighten my bird feeder pole after having a visit from one last night.

1.jpg

Just now, ckf said:

This weather pattern is getting old. The morning low was 12F with a few inches of new snow. At least the April sun is strong enough to melt some of it even though the temp is only up to 23F so far today. You can also see from my webcam pic that the raccoons are active again. I need to go out and straighten my bird feeder pole after having a visit from one last night.

1.jpg

Why does that one area never seem to have snow?

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

No...not really...more snow for weds.

Off and on snow in the forecast here all week, but at least the temps are going up a little.

Have I mentioned how much I like the snipping tool in Windows 10? So easy to cut and paste screen shots from web pages.

image.png

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Off and on snow in the forecast here all week, but at least the temps are going up a little.

Have I mentioned how much I like the snipping tool in Windows 10? So easy to cut and paste screen shots from web pages.

image.png

I forget how to use a desktop. :lol:

• Haha 1