Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

8 hours ago, ckf said:

LOL, an inch or two of frost isn't frozen ground. Maybe it's different out there in your little world, but clubs around here have a hard time keeping waterbars covered when the ground doesn't freeze before the snows come.

On another subject, did you do any hunting or just drink watered down beer at deer camp beer camp?

20181116_161639.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice man.  Hopefully that sticks around for a few months.  

that shit will be gone by mid week, was raining by afternoon and going to warm up slightly this week, would have made a good base

Edited by 01mxz800

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

that shit will be gone by mid week, was raining by afternoon and going to warm up slightly this week, would have made a good base

May make a better base now. Melts , soaks ground freezes quicker and deeper.

19 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

You guys and your base talk. :lol:

Youll be mowing your lawn by mid week next week. :whistle:

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice man.  Hopefully that sticks around for a few months.  

This isn’t Alaska. Lol. As others have said, this will be gone soon. The usual? Right before sled season starts it’s cold and snowy. Soon after, it warms up and melts everything. This pattern repeats throughout winter. Other than tug hill which gets dumped on with lake effect, nothing lasts long at all here

Just now, Snoslinger said:

This isn’t Alaska. Lol. As others have said, this will be gone soon. The usual? Right before sled season starts it’s cold and snowy. Soon after, it warms up and melts everything. This pattern repeats throughout winter. Other than tug hill which gets dumped on with lake effect, nothing lasts long at all here

If you dont mind me asking...what general area of ny do you live? Are you in a snow squall area around the lake?

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

If you dont mind me asking...what general area of ny do you live? Are you in a snow squall area around the lake?

A little south of tug hill region. Occasionally we will get LE here, but the brunt is between Syracuse and Watertown 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

A little south of tug hill region. Occasionally we will get LE here, but the brunt is between Syracuse and Watertown 

Ah ic...we use to ride alot south of Buffalo...they get hit hard there...only been to tug a few times to ride. Been awhile though.

:bc:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I spent a summer in Old Forge yrs ago. Went up for a weekend , came home Monday grabbed clothes and tools and went back for the rest of the summer.

So now that everything is snow covered the dog took a dump on the lawn( he shits in the woods all other seasons.) Tried to talk to him about it but it got heated quick.

Me;  Jake WTF , why did ya shit on the lawn.

Him : hey dumbfuck , it all looks the same

Me: , yeah fuck you , you black labs all look the same.

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So now that everything is snow covered the dog took a dump on the lawn( he shits in the woods all other seasons.) Tried to talk to him about it but it got heated quick.

Me;  Jake WTF , why did ya shit on the lawn.

Him : hey dumbfuck , it all looks the same

Me: , yeah fuck you , you black labs all look the same.

😂😂