Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

....got lots of shit to do in mexico right away(los algadonnas) wifes getting her teeth worked on...then its glasses. We will be heading up to havasu eventually. Will be heading back to grab ranger right away though.

Mexican Dentist....hmmmm.....

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My son went deer hunting for the first time this morning, in Hayward Wi. 15 minuets after sunrise he got this big doe. 

5B3545D0-5B9D-40AA-B734-B120FC2269B6.jpeg

Your son....I thought you had little kids? 

22 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You should ask revdork about the awesome dental care offered in Canada?

Its expensive! What shes getting done would be near 30g here...its approx 9g in los algadonnas. 

Lots of people go there for dental work and glasses.

Surprised youve never heard of it.

Afternoon-  Cloudy and 36.  Cloudy North and 29.  I'm sick of clouds.  I'm hungry and tired....  Going to hit up culvers and get a few burgers, frys, cheese curds and 2 large malts...... 1 chocolate and 1 raspberry.   Oh.... and FU title changing fucking fuck @ckf     :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

2 minutes ago, jammin said:

Afternoon-  Cloudy and 36.  Cloudy North and 29.  I'm sick of clouds.  I'm hungry and tired....  Going to hit up culvers and get a few burgers, frys, cheese curds and 2 large malts...... 1 chocolate and 1 raspberry.   Oh.... and FU title changing fucking fuck @ckf     :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, jammin said:

FAA6084D-FB86-4B59-AC0E-0D991CC65CCE.gif.bdcf9fa61d62f8e719ede39dc35309d4.gif

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your son....I thought you had little kids?  I have 3 older kids from my first Marriage.

37 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Its expensive! What shes getting done would be near 30g here...its approx 9g in los algadonnas. 

Lots of people go there for dental work and glasses.

Surprised youve never heard of it.

I know. Plenty of peaple do it. A lot of people from the US go there for plastic surgery it’s ,25% of the cost.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You would like the new JL much better.  :bc: 

Not sure l would want the turbo? These things are way over priced. The bubble is about to burst on them. The dealers around me have crazy inventory. The dealer down the road from me has over 75 Wranglers in stock? The dealer I got this one from has over 40. This is a 17 demo with 5k on the clicker. We want it but don’t need it. We are going to wait a year and see what all of the lease turn ins sell for? I’m going to bounce it off of trees , so a new one doesn’t make sense. I’m thinking a bone stock, never been wheeled Rubbie with 50K on the clicker. I’ll mod it myself, so it’s done capable and reliable? The reason I have this demo,is because my 08 is in for some life time factory power train warranty work.                        :dance:

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FAA6084D-FB86-4B59-AC0E-0D991CC65CCE.gif.bdcf9fa61d62f8e719ede39dc35309d4.gif

lol

13 hours ago, ckf said:

He has been acting like a grumpy old man lately :snack:

Fawk off   :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

13 hours ago, dz246 said:

jmn sure has been mean lately.... :news: 

:bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

13 hours ago, DAVE said:

Probably that time of the month for him.

:bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

• Haha 1

Goooooooooooooood Morning my friends! 

28 / 6 ------    Might head North today... might not.   If not maybe tomorrow..... or Tuesday.  I'm cool with whatever work best for my bride.  

Have a lovely day !!!!!   Smoooooooooch      :) 

• Haha 3