Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Currently 39 here in Ontario. Going to 65 this afternoon.

It's the same 39⁰ here in VT right now, but our forecast is calling for a high of 50⁰. 65⁰ sounds better, lol

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Road is a wee bit icy today.

20240304_113606.jpg

I was just looking at the 10 day forecast for here and there isn't a single day where we don't get above freezing. 2 days in the mid to upper 30s and the rest in the 40s to low 50 for a few days. 

Just now, ckf said:

I was just looking at the 10 day forecast for here and there isn't a single day where we don't get above freezing. 2 days in the mid to upper 30s and the rest in the 40s to low 50 for a few days. 

It's bare pavement now, da wife called public works and the sand/salt truck was here in 10 minutes. I would tell you what we have coming but so far nobody has been right this winter.

44 minutes ago, dz246 said:

@SSFB Donated more $$$ to Grand Falls...... :whiteflag:

Bummer. Glad I have never been much of a gambler. That place is close to me and I only find myself there to golf. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Bummer. Glad I have never been much of a gambler. That place is close to me and I only find myself there to golf. 

That's a good thing :bc: I just like to play the slots every once in a while. 

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Screenshot_20240309_035148.jpg

Morning :quaqmire:

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day here. We spent a few hours yesterday afternoon out on the deck enjoying the mild March weather. Temps were only in the upper 40s but it felt warm in the sun.

• Like 2

On 3/9/2024 at 8:40 AM, ckf said:

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day here. We spent a few hours yesterday afternoon out on the deck enjoying the mild March weather. Temps were only in the upper 40s but it felt warm in the sun.

It was nice while it lasted, lol.

Currently 33⁰ and snowing :(

PXL_20240310_143222835-01.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, ckf said:

Currently 24⁰ and snowing lightly.  :(

Could be snowing hard. :dunno:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

We had some crazy chilly winds here yesterday. Stuff blown all over the yard. Never lost power but a bunch of people had trees down all around here and southern MA when I was driving up there.  

Suppose to be 56 today 62 tmw and 67 Thursday. Im ready. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

We had some crazy chilly winds here yesterday. Stuff blown all over the yard. Never lost power but a bunch of people had trees down all around here and southern MA when I was driving up there.  

Suppose to be 56 today 62 tmw and 67 Thursday. Im ready. 

It looked like a winter blizzard here yesterday with the wind blowing the couple of inches of light fluffy snow around. We ended up with about 6" total between the two storms and that's plenty this time of year. I'm ready for Spring, too!

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

Supposed to be mid 60's here again today then start cooling back down towards normal

Mid 30s here today before several days days in the mid to upper 40s.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Mid 30s here today before several days days in the mid to upper 40s.

That's where we're headed. Thus weather has been crazy. Normally there isn't motorcycles running around here in early to mid March lol

13 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

That's where we're headed. Thus weather has been crazy. Normally there isn't motorcycles running around here in early to mid March lol

Same here. Some of the lakes are starting to open up already. A friend sent me this of Lake Willoughby a few days ago.

received_1235805954491197.jpeg

• Like 1