Check your account email address ×

Oh Dear Lord!

Anler

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

are you gonna tell us about how a 600 is the best trail sled motor now :lol: you gonna get started on the lessened gyroscopic effect 

No...but i know a heavy turbo sled is a bear to maneuver compared too any 2 stroke on a tight whooped trail regardless of the chassis.

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

bullshit......in a good chassis 250+ hp is a fuckin blast on any trail

Noone needs 250 on a fucking trail ......  well unless you consider the boring 20 mile straight grades of MI trail.   Fawk that shit. 

• Like 1

Just now, jammin said:

Noone needs 250 on a fucking trail ......  well unless you consider the boring 20 mile straight grades of MI trail.   Fawk that shit. 

Its the perfect power level for trail riding......I wish I could get that in the axys chassis

Just now, f7ben said:

Its the perfect power level for trail riding......I wish I could get that in the axys chassis

250 is nuts and not required for trail.  "lets run 1/3 throttle 70% of the time"   -  Neat-  See you at the bar you passed and i'll have a tab going when you circle back.   :bc: 

• Haha 1

Just now, jammin said:

250 is nuts and not required for trail.  "lets run 1/3 throttle 70% of the time"   -  Neat-  See you at the bar you passed and i'll have a tab going when you circle back.   :bc: 

How much seat time do you have on a 250hp turbo sled on the trail Milquetoast Jasmine?????

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

How much seat time do you have on a 250hp turbo sled on the trail Milquetoast Jasmine?????

I need nor want any.  Never did either.  I'm happy to just get out and enjoy the day with YS and bud's on my old school 600 and dont give a flying fuck about anything else except a few trail beers along the way.     :bc: 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jammin said:

I need nor want any.  Never did either.  I'm happy to just get out and enjoy the day with YS and bud's on my old school 600 and dont give a flying fuck about anything else except a few trail beers along the way.     :bc: 

So you are saying that you arent qualified to comment on what would be appropriate for the trail HP wise......got it :bc::bigfinger: