Check your account email address ×

Science confirms why city people seem like idiots to country folk

Rod

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I thought it was supposed to help prevent tooth decay?

Maybe but why is it the govts responsibility to help my teeth? Why don't the put vitamin c and iodine in our water too then?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

They are intentionally poisoning society. No two ways about it

There really is no valid reason to do it. Unless you are correct. The effects of fluoride and other toxins like mercury, aluminum, cadmium, lead, etc... have a damaging effect on our mitochondria that can be passed down to future generations. Each generation becomes dumber than the last. Looking around i can agree that it is working. It also affects fertility. 

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

We dont put it in our water we get from a natural spring and the gov says are water is non potable bevause of it.. :lol: my neighborhas lived here all his life and drinks the water....hes 90. 

There is big money in municipal water. Chicago sells their water to most of the northeastern part of the state and part of indiana. Its literally billions of dollars. And the towns they sell it to turn around and sell it to the residents, at a mark up. With all of the chlorine, fluoride and chemicals in it who the fuck are they to tell you ground water isnt drinkable? 

Just now, Anler said:

There is big money in municipal water. Chicago sells their water to most of the northeastern part of the state and part of indiana. Its literally billions of dollars. And the towns they sell it to turn around and sell it to the residents, at a mark up. With all of the chlorine, fluoride and chemicals in it who the fuck are they to tell you ground water isnt drinkable? 

Exactly...like i said we lookafter our own water here...its tested daily. 

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I've been drinking my well water for almost 15 years. Town people think I'm weird. I think drinking water intentionally laced with fluoride it weird 

Yeah but youre drinking glyphosate and animal piss. City folks have light years on you brah... 

Just now, xcr700 said:

Ours is 150 ft deep. But it smells like shit, so we use a water cooler . It's been tested and passed ,but the taste and smell are pretty funky

Filtered? We have reverse osmosis on the kitchen sink and ice maker. 

8 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Ours is 150 ft deep. But it smells like shit, so we use a water cooler . It's been tested and passed ,but the taste and smell are pretty funky

Yeah....that's why I said "deep".  One of my older houses had 120 footer.  It went through weird periods of smells and colors.  We hit water at 60' here but went to 300 anyway.  Water is excellent.  Course...it was almost all through granite too.  Driller was a bit upset...and charged me accordingly. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....that's why I said "deep".  One of my older houses had 120 footer.  It went through weird periods of smells and colors.  We hit water at 60' here but went to 300 anyway.  Water is excellent.  Course...it was almost all through granite too.  Driller was a bit upset...and charged me accordingly. :lol:

Lol. I'd love to put in a real deep well here 

There can be such a thing as too deep.

The first well on my property is around 475 feet and pumps ~28 gpm. Super hard water. Tried an industrial size water softener and whole house r/o with 1500gal holding tanks. Both took care of the hardness but we're going to be $$$ in the long run. Wound up drilling again.

Second well is at 275 and ~12 gpm. Much better water and I got away with a normal softener.

First well is used for outside water only.

1 minute ago, Rw06GT said:

There can be such a thing as too deep.

The first well on my property is around 475 feet and pumps ~28 gpm. Super hard water. Tried an industrial size water softener and whole house r/o with 1500gal holding tanks. Both took care of the hardness but we're going to be $$$ in the long run. Wound up drilling again.

Second well is at 275 and ~12 gpm. Much better water and I got away with a normal softener.

First well is used for outside water only.

The good well drillers really do some good research on your area before they come out.  My particular area sits on good water and a big fucking granite plate.  Water is soft.  Hell, gotta add salt to the humidifier!  Up the road a half mile is shit red quality.