Check your account email address ×

At the Emmys last night

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Muslim= religious culture and heritage..................that all you could come up with?

a meme............................lol. 

Do you think you're the first white guy to come up with these brilliant arguments you formulated?

:lol:

Most predictable creature on the planet is a butthurt white man

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This comment is really revealing...

I'm sure you think it is in one screwed up way or another but you're the one with all the issues in life here not me :bc: 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Do you think you're the first white guy to come up with these brilliant arguments you formulated?

Which is you in this thread :lol: 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Sad that your so ashamed of who you are. But its funny that you think your an antifa social justice warrior. 

Did you not get the memo that your losing your perceived war. Oh and Soros has defunded you now so that is going to hurt. 

First BLM, then antifa.............what organization  do you think George will fund next?

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm sure you think it is in one screwed up way or another but you're the one with all the issues in life here not me :bc: 

The fact that you implied that racism was over 150 years ago is very telling.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Which is you in this thread :lol: 

Lol, no. Just look at you mooks, you can't stomach even mild criticism of white people.

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Sad that your so ashamed of who you are. But its funny that you think your an antifa social justice warrior. 

Did you not get the memo that your losing your perceived war. Oh and Soros has defunded you now so that is going to hurt. 

First BLM, then antifa.............what organization  do you think George will fund next?

It's like you guys are trying really hard to fit the caricature of the typical white guy. 

21232044_175214416359536_671848068547722259_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The fact that you implied that racism was over 150 years ago is very telling.

Lol, no. Just look at you mooks, you can't stomach even mild criticism of white people.

The fact that you can't figure out what happened 150 years ago, especially when I made a Lincoln reference, is frightening when you fancy yourself as a genius. Misconstruing again? Playing dumb? And here you sit critiquing and criticizing me of blather that I have zero connections to. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

The fact that you can't figure out what happened 150 years ago, especially when I made a Lincoln reference, is frightening when you fancy yourself as a genius. Misconstruing again? Playing dumb? And here you sit critiquing and criticizing me of blather that I have zero connections to. 

What happened? :snack:

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

What happened? :snack:

I got my first slave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still have him to this day in fact. He's a bit old and tired but I still get some work out of him.  

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

So you want to just preach to yourself then? Have at it! :thumb: 

He might as well....it's all he does when it comes to any of the issues he is supposedly so passionate about. A drunken pothead living in lily white northern Michigan hanging out on his boat lecturing everyone about race relations and the evils of capitalism. What a fucking self important putz. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

He might as well....it's all he does when it comes to any of the issues he is supposedly so passionate about. A drunken pothead living in lily white northern Michigan hanging out on his boat lecturing everyone about race relations and the evils of capitalism. What a fucking self important putz. :lol:

Just a notch above Slope with this shit :flush: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Moto beat down thread.  This is stupid.  Who watches this shit anyway?  

"FS members: "We're laughingly pointing out blatant hypocrisy that has the nation contorted."

Librulz (and yes...MOTO): "Triggered!!!!!!!!"

No hypocrisy. Only white people think it's racist.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Because it is.  But I understand you don't recognize the accepted definition of "racism".  Cuz, it sinks your little rowboats.  

Meh....

No, it's not. It may be prejudiced or bigoted but it's not racist because racism is structural and institutional, not just a matter of personal feelings.