• Santaria
    • Hinduism
    • Buddahism
    • Stuff the Mayans worshiped
    • Greek mythology
    • Roman mythology
    • Those God's from ghostbusters

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Religion is a joke :bc: Waste of time, money, resources, and the ultimate cult 👍

that kind of describes liberals, they waste time, resources and money, and sacrifice the free thinking of their offspring to forward their agenda:news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

that kind of describes liberals, they waste time, resources and money, and sacrifice the free thinking of their offspring to forward their agenda:news:

Politics is almost exactly like religion. Bunch if phonies, liars and thieves. 

8 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Id disagree....a woman in the morning before she has had her coffee is much scarier.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

That too...lol... Wifey & I have never had an argument, ever.

Wow.  That's impressive.  Seriously.  I don't argue, I just get quiet.  That's what drives her the most crazy.

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

You must be deaf then. :lol:

Nah, both of us were married before and learned that lesson, don't fight, It works for us, listen we don't always agrue on what color a room should be painted or if we should going fishing today instead of tomorrow, but we don't yell or fight about anything, learned that a long time ago that it simply doesn't solve anything, we come up with solutions rather that arguing about it, compromise if you will.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Nah, both of us were married before and learned that lesson, don't fight, It works for us, listen we don't always agrue on what color a room should be painted or if we should going fishing today instead of tomorrow, but we don't yell or fight about anything, learned that a long time ago that it simply doesn't solve anything, we come up with solutions rather that arguing about it, compromise if you will.

:bc:

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I do that too.... :lol::bc:

It drives them CRAZY!!!!!  Women love to argue about frivolus shit it seems.  It's not that I really care about anything she argues about one way or the other....it just angers her that I get quiet and won't agree with her.  Cuz if I did...she'd go the other way!  I swear...she's a closet librul sometimes! :lol:

One book I really want to read is that "women are from Venus/Men are from Mars".  I should have read it earlier when I cared more. :lmao:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure they can be lumped.  Again, they are close enough together when compared to other religions.

Neal

Not if you wish someone to vote/pick one or the other, heck Islam is close too.

Edited by XCR1250