Check your account email address ×

2014 Ram 1500 Express

Kivalo

29 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What do you guys thinknof this truck?

New Doc 2017-09-13 (1).pdf

I got a '14  Ram 1500 except quad cab and not the crew, Hemi is better on fuel than I thought it would be getting around 20mpg highway you won't be disappointed IMO. Fox is a decent dealer too, not bad price either, mine had 20k for roughly same price, got mine from Friendly Dodge in Penn  Yan, here's mineIMG_20170408_111053352.thumb.jpg.ba2888733cc7f129576fd2419233c9ad.jpg

Edited by 01mxz800
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I got a '14  Ram 1500 except quad cab and not the crew, Hemi is better on fuel than I thought it would be getting around 20mpg highway you won't be disappointed IMO. Fox is a decent dealer too, not bad price either, mine had 20k for roughly same price

Yeah, I know Jane and her wife personally. She and her Brother, Bill, bought their first dealership from my grandfather.

Edited by Kivalo

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

nice truck ....never owned a dodge

owned Dodge trucks for 38 years, had '85 W250 which farmed and plowed commercially for 21 years, 1/2 mil hard miles, ran until frame went, My '04 Dakota I bought new in '04, 90k been plowing with it since new I have had real good luck with them over the years, and bought '14 1500 with 20k and will be my back up plow truck in case Dakota gives me problems

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

owned Dodge trucks for 38 years, had '85 W250 which farmed and plowed commercially for 21 years, 1/2 mil hard miles, ran until frame went, My '04 Dakota I bought new in '04, 90k been plowing with it since new I have had real good luck with them over the years, and bought '14 1500 with 20k and will be my back up plow truck in case Dakota gives me problems

When something works for you there is no reason to change it up 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

When something works for you there is no reason to change it up 

as you can see I keep them for the long haul hoping the Dakota goes as long as the '85 did, I use my trucks as trucks and daily drivers use the Dakota for the dirty work no hurry to rough up the '14 just yet

I had a brand new one for two years. I loved it, impressive mileage and power. I got 18-19 summer and 15-16 winter. 

Nice ride, too. Only shortfall was towing or hauling something heavy. The rear coils squat a lot more than leafs. But that's why they ride so well. Airbags can pretty much fix that, and some came with them stock.

• Gold Member

Does 24,5 at auction sound right? They cMe down to 24,5. I started at 22,0 and came up to 22,8 but they said they'd rather auction it.

Edited by Kivalo

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Does 24,5 at auction sound right? They cMe down to 24,5. I started at 22,0 and came up to 22,8 but they said they'd rather auction it.

would not be surprised to be honest,  esp with all the vehicles that evaporated in TX and FL the last 2 weeks,  before that you prob had more room.  

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

would not be surprised to be honest,  esp with all the vehicles that evaporated in TX and FL the last 2 weeks,  before that you prob had more room.  

Also is a 2014 Express, not and slt.

On 9/13/2017 at 4:48 PM, Kivalo said:

What do you guys thinknof this truck?

New Doc 2017-09-13 (1).pdf

I have the 2015 Big Horn with the Hemi and 8 speed trans. Just over 80,000 miles on it and it has been nothing but awesome. Better than the GM half ton and light years better than any Ferd...

The economy on my Ram is pretty respectable for this ass whoopin HEMI engine. I generally average between 17-18mpgs with a combination of city/highway miles. But when other people drive it and I check the economy average it goes up over 20mpgs. LOL My dad drove it to Wisconsin and back and it had average economy of 21.8 mpgs. 

• Like 1