Check your account email address ×

Hey woolfie...you level headed bastion of internet equilibrium

f7ben

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Based on hours awake, yes :lol:      :bc:   < speaking of......... 

I miss your good morning thread. Could I get you to consider starting one up again? On the plus side it would piss @f7ben off :lol:

1 hour ago, jammin said:

"like" 

Another dig at @f7ben . I like it :lmao:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Rocket said:

Did you get banned over there? 

Not that I'm aware of. I did however miss the way things were before and decide that our best chance at getting close to that level of fun was this place. I chose to only be active on one forum and fsce was our best bet at reclaiming the good old days. I have no issue with tbp and i like scooter and everyone else there. I just prefer us all on one site

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not that I'm aware of. I did however miss the way things were before and decide that our best chance at getting close to that level of fun was this place. I chose to only be active on one forum and fsce was our best bet at reclaiming the good old days. I have no issue with tbp and i like scooter and everyone else there. I just prefer us all on one site

I see. The good old days will never return unfortunately. Was fun while they lasted though. 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

agreed it is better when all are in 1 place,  been an issue since the original downfall of HCS then it got better when TBP 1.0 collapsed and everyone was in 1 place again

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think the majority of the membership would agree. If we get close to what the old FS used to be it will be fun. I want nothing to do with the shit show it turned into just before Rob turned out the lights. If it does I will be gone. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

bhent waxing nostalgic wanting us all holding hands singing kumbaya  :lol:

• Haha 1