Check your account email address ×

Hey woolfie...you level headed bastion of internet equilibrium

f7ben

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the pinnacle was the last 12 months before Rob sold out to dan.  What a riot that was even with the drama that went down.  

:iagree:   Didn't all that shit go down when we were on that trip in Quebec? I think it was the time my chain broke near Le Tape.

14 hours ago, Momorider said:

You're not my friend Faggot, and you don't have to look that far down to find shit you can just look at the end of you micro penis sodomite :finger3: 

CanadianGayKev = Mow M :owned:

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

m

my favorite sled video on all the internets!  Always makes me laugh! :lol:

Just glad Cluckey survived :lol:

5 hours ago, revkev6 said:

no accounting for taste I guess :lol:

ahhh yes... chicago... I should have looked a little harder   :bashhead:

how's ole Rob doing btw?? he slow down on the sauce??

Why don't you MYOFB about his personal life 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

CanadianGayKev = Mow M :owned:

Just glad Cluckey survived :lol:

Why don't you MYOFB about his personal life 

that would be a perfectly acceptable question for any other member on this forum :news:

hell you probably made a dozen comments about bhent being a drunk :snack:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

How did you end up on the original FS if you weren't on HCS?

I was on HCS usually in the Maine forum. I pretty much used it for trail conditions, etc. etc. 

Then one day I was lurking in the General discussion forum (I think). Someone mentioned a new sled website called Freedom Sledder. So I checked it and the rest is history. I used to get into some heated debates with a member named Lester there back in the early days. To this day we still have debates but it's usually about what's for supper. :bc::lol: 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

I was on HCS usually in the Maine forum. I pretty much used it for trail conditions, etc. etc. 

Then one day I was lurking in the General discussion forum (I think). Someone mentioned a new sled website called Freedom Sledder. So I checked it and the rest is history. I used to get into some heated debates with a member named Lester there back in the early days. To this day we still have debates but it's usually about what's for supper. :bc::lol: 

:lol:  she was a real piece of work :bc: 

YOU need to convert her to be a boston sports fan still

Edited by Angry ginger

9 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

that would be a perfectly acceptable question for any other member on this forum :news:

hell you probably made a dozen comments about bhent being a drunk :snack:

No it's not. 

We all bust bhents balls when he comes on here in a drunken stooper. That's no where near the same as what rob went thru. Just STFU about Rob and drinking. 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No it's not. 

We all bust bhents balls when he comes on here in a drunken stooper. That's no where near the same as what rob went thru. Just STFU about Rob and drinking. 

and we did the same with WFO, who was actually on the wagon... Rob's drinking wasn't anything new,.. every time the forum went through an upheaval it wasn't because of us, Rob is smart enough to quell just about anything forum related. He has his ups and downs. just wondering if he's getting better.

54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

agreed it is better when all are in 1 place,  been an issue since the original downfall of HCS then it got better when TBP 1.0 collapsed and everyone was in 1 place again

It was also better when you looked and acted like Rush Limbaugh instead of this Ginger Racheal Maddow abomination you've morphed into. :kiss:

1 hour ago, revkev6 said:

and we did the same with WFO, who was actually on the wagon... Rob's drinking wasn't anything new,.. every time the forum went through an upheaval it wasn't because of us, Rob is smart enough to quell just about anything forum related. He has his ups and downs. just wondering if he's getting better.

Rob is doing great now. Jane's passing really effected him. We have been getting together once a week to fly our drones.

• Like 3