Check your account email address ×

the border wall

Deflecting threads....They're better than deflecting posts. :lol:

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

When Healthcare is passed :lmao: 

Look!  Look how well OBUNGACARE is working!!!  Look!  Look at it!!!!  

Moron.  

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You guys must really lost without someone telling you how to think.  There are multiple search engines on the internet, use them.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/economy/sd-fi-border-wall-september-20170627-story.html

Are you crazy?  There is no shortage of the "message givers" for the Dems.  NONE.  What's that hack pieve who every week comes out with some title like "What you should think about this weeks news."  It's absolutely too funny.  Brainless squids....wait...I mean, "intellectually elite!".

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Deflecting threads....They're better than deflecting posts. :lol:

Look!  Look how well OBUNGACARE is working!!!  Look!  Look at it!!!!  

Moron.  

Are you crazy?  There is no shortage of the "message givers" for the Dems.  NONE.  What's that hack pieve who every week comes out with some title like "What you should think about this weeks news."  It's absolutely too funny.  Brainless squids....wait...I mean, "intellectually elite!".

:lol:

They get told what to think.  Most know that the media likes to put out crap news to get peoples attention, but why not go try and do a little research for yourself before blindly believing the bullshit?

Just now, racer254 said:

They get told what to think.  Most know that the media likes to put out crap news to get peoples attention, but why not go try and do a little research for yourself before blindly believing the bullshit?

Truthfully.  It takes too long.  Seriously.  It's getting harder and harder to find what the facts actually are.  Usually, you gotta go translate foreign papers to get them.  Astonishing and sad.  But it beats being one of these idiot sheep.  I really have a nicely tailored outfit for when I went about "business" back in the day.  Now, I just roll out with my teeth in plain view!! :lol:

Related image

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You guys must really lost without someone telling you how to think.  There are multiple search engines on the internet, use them.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/economy/sd-fi-border-wall-september-20170627-story.html

Prototypes that were supposed to be built in June....wow.

I thing actually building a new LITERAL wall is stupid...always have.  Fact is, Trumpy's rhetoric is working just fine.  In fact, better than any wall would.  So....let's keep that up!  Ohhhh....that little "mean" comment just sent racist shock waves through the site liberals.  I should prepare myself for the ordinance of dildos and panties being thrown in my general direction.

I'll wait....

:news:

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

when does construction begin? 

there are something like 10 contractors putting up small sections in TX to show there product along with there bid .fer foot

have you ever seen any construction project with any government involved take less than 3 yrs  to be "shovel Ready"as your side likes to say  

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

there are something like 10 contractors putting up small sections in TX to show there product along with there bid .fer foot

have you ever seen any construction project with any government involved take less than 3 yrs  to be "shovel Ready"as your side likes to say  

oh so he is going to build this stupid piece of shit that will have no measurable effect on anything. excellent. 

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

oh so he is going to build this stupid piece of shit that will have no measurable effect on anything. excellent. 

no it wont stop any one . what ever . now today the talk is enough it just takes a pussy like your Hero Obama in office and they will be flooding over again a wall in a lot of places will do a lot to slow the flow and long term cut the man power needed to control the situation .