Check your account email address ×

before and after.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Were you an Amway dealer?  Did you reach Double Diamond?  :news: 

Fuck no.   My parents (not involved with Amway either) had went there a few years before I got married and loved it.   Awesome place just not much for nightly entertainment.   At least when I went.  

http://peterisland.com/

Just now, Highmark said:

Fuck no.   My parents (not involved with Amway either) had went there a few years before I got married and loved it.   Awesome place just not much for nightly entertainment.   At least when I went.  

http://peterisland.com/

Hahahaha.  Just messin with ya.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  Just messin with ya.  

I'll never forget when my brother in law and his wife came with their Amway rep to try and get us involved 15-20 years ago.   I thought the guy was going to cry by the time he left.   Needless to say my brother in law didn't last long after he heard the questions and answers I got during the meeting.   

Just now, Highmark said:

I'll never forget when my brother in law and his wife came with their Amway rep to try and get us involved 15-20 years ago.   I thought the guy was going to cry by the time he left.   Needless to say my brother in law didn't last long after he heard the questions and answers I got during the meeting.   

Yep.  Around 1990 the Amway scam got pushed hard to a lot of us at work.  I took the message home to my wife.  She took one look at the idea and said "not on your fucking life".  I had to go back and tell my work buddies that my wife wore the pants on this one.  Within a couple of years everyone realized what a scam it was and bailed out.  Turns out my wife saved me from more embarrassment than I had realized.

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  Around 1990 the Amway scam got pushed hard to a lot of us at work.  I took the message home to my wife.  She took one look at the idea and said "not on your fucking life".  I had to go back and tell my work buddies that my wife wore the pants on this one.  Within a couple of years everyone realized what a scam it was and bailed out.  Turns out my wife saved me from more embarrassment than I had realized.

My brother sucked me into a communications pyramid bullshit deal a few years ago called ACN....thank god I only involved myself a little. Took a year and a half for him to finally admit it was a fucking scam. :lol:

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ha ha. Same here.  I was just a young guy, buying the whole B S . Started telling my Dad how I was going to make it rich and he gave me the Red Forman treatment...........You dumbass!!!! :lol: 

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Went to Peter Island on my honeymoon.   Heard it was hammered.   Its owned by Amway or whatever that company is now.  

I got married on the beach in Antigua...I'm sure it looks very much different now :sad: 

Edited by Skidooski

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Women are constantly fucking each other over with pyramid schemes these days 

SS is the biggest pyramid scheme ever invented.  

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

My brother sucked me into a communications pyramid bullshit deal a few years ago called ACN....thank god I only involved myself a little. Took a year and a half for him to finally admit it was a fucking scam. :lol:

We had an employee that got involved with that. He comes in and gives me the dog and pony show on how we can make extra $$$$. The only thing he got from me was the boot when he was caught trying to sell that shit on my companies time.

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2017 at 12:19 PM, AKIQPilot said:

I took the message home to my wife.  She took one look at the idea and said "not on your fucking life".  I had to go back and tell my work buddies that my wife wore the pants on this one.  Within a couple of years everyone realized what a scam it was and bailed out.  Turns out my wife saved me from more embarrassment than I had realized.

hmmm, trashy wife

Edited by Snoslinger