Check your account email address ×

Fox News, just ain't right enough...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Anyone who thinks Fox is still right leaning is a fool. They play this game with a few hosts but Murdocks sons run the show now and they are Democrats. They contributed huge money to Hillary 

A few hosts....really? They definitely lean right and watching for ten minutes confirms that.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

People that don't own/ride a sled, bitching on a sled forum about people that complain about a fox news guy on twitter. :lol:

Where is that wicked awesome IQ thread....I gotta circle back to it!!!!

:lol:

And yet here you are, gobbling it all up...

Neal

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

A few hosts....really? They definitely lean right and watching for ten minutes confirms that.

Yup.  Thank god.  Its a counter to the overwhelming majority of the media which leans the other way.  Why people choose to shit on that, and in light of Trumps election, only tells me they're the ones living in the bubble.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  Thank god.  Its a counter to the overwhelming majority of the media which leans the other way.  Why people choose to shit on that, and in light of Trumps election, only tells me they're the ones living in the bubble.

:true: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Have to chuckle at some of the nitwits in this thread propping up Shepard Smith, are the same nitwits who've shit on Fox news since the beginning.  Make up your mind.  Nitwits.

It's called rational objectivity. While Fox news is well known and proven to be the propaganda wing of the republican party.... Not everybody who works at fox is a corn holing neocon faggot. I know that is beyond your comprehension level so just walk away... 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Have to chuckle at some of the nitwits in this thread propping up Shepard Smith, are the same nitwits who've shit on Fox news since the beginning.  Make up your mind.  Nitwits.

LOL, I have always said that Shep was good, you just have a selective memory.

Besides, they're not mutually exclusive.