Check your account email address ×

The Left’s war on science is literally killing people.

Snake

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Laughing at the people who say. Everyone knew smoking was bad. The Cigarette companies employed the same tactics to deny he links between health problems and smoking as the Oil companies are using to deny climate change. 

Smokers wanted to believe it so they could keep smoking and it worked.

The idiots are falling for it again.

IMO the most selfish people I've seen are the people that were too much of a little bitch to quit smoking and subjected their family to it.

either women refusing to quit while knocked up or the husbands smoking in the house or cars around the family.

Now the same selfish cunts are refusing to believe in climate change because it will be inconvenient. 

You are a complete imbecile to make these comparisons.

Perhaps if you are over 70, you can claim that ignorance, what's your excuse?

5 hours ago, Snake said:

I quit smoking butts 3 years ago November 1st.

On Saturday, I walk my youngest down the aisle.

Yeah, Ben, if I got to suck a dick to do the same with my 2 other daughters, I will.

Let me tell you something I never told anyone here....

When I wrecked my Nytro years back, I had xrays and a CAT scan of my abdomen. In that they could see many nodules in the lower portion of my lungs. A full CAT scan later showed I have many nodules throughout. I quit smoking. CAT scans every six months show no change in them, and no issues with my nymph nodes.

Know that feeling when you have a catastrophic failure with an engine? Imagine that 1000x worse.

If I gotta suck a dick, I'll suck a dick. Yours, if necessary.

ditto. but soon afterwards I learned it's quite common and many are found in that manner. mine were monitored for awhile and later deemed harmless. congrats on the wedding. my daughter got engaged two weekends ago so i'll be doing the same in a short time.

Edited by Snoslinger

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't have a problem with the vape rules either, and i do it occasionally. the jury is still out on the potential damage, but anyone with a brain should know the ingredients in vape aren't exactly good for you :lol:

At least you know the cocks you are smoking are safe... At least for your lungs anyway. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

evidently AC hasn't been around many old timers with the "I smoked camel no-filters all my life and I'm fine" stories. many people once thought cig smoking was not bad for you. hell some still do.

One would have to be a retard to not know inhaling cig smoke isn't harmful.

But the cream del la cream of retardedness is to compare that to MMGW.

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

evidently AC hasn't been around many old timers with the "I smoked camel no-filters all my life and I'm fine" stories. many people once thought cig smoking was not bad for you. hell some still do.

I think Huzy furiously maintained that smoking does not cause cancer. 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

e-cigs are really bad also and we are just starting to understand that. There are long term effects that we dont know about as well I'm sure.

Honestly ....both cigs and e-cigs are about the gayest fucking thing on earth....might as well walk around with a cock in your hand occasionally taking a puff off it 

Pneumonia is caused by a buildup of fluids in your lungs, I'm thinking that filling your lungs with a vapor might not be a good thing.

6 hours ago, Snake said:

I quit smoking butts 3 years ago November 1st.

On Saturday, I walk my youngest down the aisle.

Yeah, Ben, if I got to suck a dick to do the same with my 2 other daughters, I will.

Let me tell you something I never told anyone here....

When I wrecked my Nytro years back, I had xrays and a CAT scan of my abdomen. In that they could see many nodules in the lower portion of my lungs. A full CAT scan later showed I have many nodules throughout. I quit smoking. CAT scans every six months show no change in them, and no issues with my nymph nodes.

Know that feeling when you have a catastrophic failure with an engine? Imagine that 1000x worse.

If I gotta suck a dick, I'll suck a dick. Yours, if necessary.

Good for you quitting, in the last 1.5 years I buried a friend who had lung cancer cut out 12 years ago and he continued to smoke, another bud buried this past July had a kidney pulled out 7 years ago and continued to smoke, two years ago he gets diagnosed with lung cancer and continues smoking and when questioned why the fuck are you still smoking? He answers "what am I going to do catch lung cancer........... LOL

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Well I'm a bit older than you and where I came from everyone knew cigs were bad.  Didn't stop many from smoking but they still knew cigs were bad for you. 

You smoked for a long time.  Why did it take a smart guy like you so many years to realize how bad cigs were?  Don't tell us you didn't know it all along.  You knew but were just too stupid to quit?  If you've transitioned to ecigs then you still aren't very smart.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

An oldy but goody. :lol: You been keeping that in your spank bank? That pic has to be at least 10 years old. :lol:

I don't get it.  Tom Selleck eating a popsicle treat? :)

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Hell 2016 is the last year I stopped paying $10 a year to register www.leftleaningsledder.com :lol:

Neal

Now that was fucking funny.  Did you post that on purpose?  Well done!  Finally.

:lol:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Obviously there's people out there who believes all sorts of shit. 

But that doesn't change the fact that millions of smokers out there know that cigs are bad for them and they still do it. 

17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Obviously there's people out there who believes all sorts of shit. 

But that doesn't change the fact that millions of smokers out there know that cigs are bad for them and they still do it. 

Slinger being one of them.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'll give you the passcode to the shop.  Sleds are all yours.  :bc: 

are you too old to ride now? cause I wanna get the full tom treatment some day. I figured if I gave you until you were 70 I may be able to keep up 111!111111111