Check your account email address ×

The Left’s war on science is literally killing people.

Snake

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

bad shit. 

absolutely .....my main issue with it as its billed to be a safe alternative to smoking and what that is doing is getting an entire generation of little retards hooked on nicotine without the negative stigma that goes with smoking

OH , BUBBLEGUM FLAVOR VAPES....HAVE YOU TRIED THE NEW COTTONCANDY @!!!!!1111

fucking shit is gayer then 10 bags of dicks and kids are all over it

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

And most every 14 year old I went to school with was drinking at the time.

After a real good look at your liver, do you honestly think you would continue to drink?

5% of the health risk of a butt. If you could get just as buzzed with a drink that did 5% the damage of alcohol, and was just as good in every way, would you switch?

Well Ben...what say you?

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

if someone wants to smoke e-cigs or the real deal then that's fine. just keep em away from me. either one lights up my sinuses when i'm around em. 

Why do you think it is the responsibility of others to "keep em away" from you?  Why not just leave yourself?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Why do you think it is the responsibility of others to "keep em away" from you?  Why not just leave yourself?

AFJ is pretty fragile.  He sees someone puffing on an ecig and his sinuses flare up.  That's some funny shit right there.  

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well Ben...what say you?

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Let me answer for Ben.  "Coors Lite is non alcoholic so I don't see a problem with it."

How'd I do?  

Are you two fucking retards not familiar with a strawman??? I cannot answer that question as posed because for one......there is zero proof that e-cigs are only 5% as damaging as regular cigs. Secondly it assumes that these kids that engage in drinking at a young age will all become hooked on alcohol and end up doing lasting damage to themselves. Obviously that is not the case and the addiction rates for nicotine vs alcohol are far different.

Now fellas ....take your retarded bullshit gotcha and stick it up your braindead asses 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

And most every 14 year old I went to school with was drinking at the time.

After a real good look at your liver, do you honestly think you would continue to drink?

5% of the health risk of a butt. If you could get just as buzzed with a drink that did 5% the damage of alcohol, and was just as good in every way, would you switch?

given the difference of addictive potential between nicotine and alcohol, that's a totally invalid comparison. given your struggle with nicotine, i'd think that you'd understand this. 

given the difference of addictive potential between nicotine and alcohol, that's a totally invalid comparison. given your struggle with nicotine, i'd think that you'd understand this. 

not to mention the bullshit 5% figure that is not accurate nor does it make any point that can be addressed ......its an argument an emotional liberal would make :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Are you two fucking retards not familiar with a strawman??? I cannot answer that question as posed because for one......there is zero proof that e-cigs are only 5% as damaging as regular cigs. Secondly it assumes that these kids that engage in drinking at a young age will all become hooked on alcohol and end up doing lasting damage to themselves. Obviously that is not the case and the addiction rates for nicotine vs alcohol are far different.

Now fellas ....take your retarded bullshit gotcha and stick it up your braindead asses 

Hahahahaha.   And I agree the 5% argument is ridiculous.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahahaha.   And I agree the 5% argument is ridiculous.  

:lol: we simply dont know how damaging the lasting effects of ecigs might be and getting a whole generation of kids addicted to bubblegum flavored vaping under the guise of it being a safe alternative is every bit as bad as what the tobacco companies did for decades covering up the damaging effects of smoking tobacco 

actually i think how fucking stupid they are and how much smarter and willful i am in comparison. 

That's more like it.  :bc: 

Everytime I see some ecig fag blow out a huge puff of white smoke I think of Bens Evo with a blown head gasket burning glycol like it's free.   Anyone who thinks for a second that ecigs are harmeless is a complete retard.  

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That's more like it.  :bc: 

Everytime I see some ecig fag blow out a huge puff of white smoke I think of Bens Evo with a blown head gasket burning glycol like it's free.   Anyone who thinks for a second that ecigs are harmeless is a complete retard.  

:bigfinger: 

Laughing at the people who say. Everyone knew smoking was bad. The Cigarette companies employed the same tactics to deny he links between health problems and smoking as the Oil companies are using to deny climate change. 

Smokers wanted to believe it so they could keep smoking and it worked.

The idiots are falling for it again.

IMO the most selfish people I've seen are the people that were too much of a little bitch to quit smoking and subjected their family to it.

either women refusing to quit while knocked up or the husbands smoking in the house or cars around the family.

Now the same selfish cunts are refusing to believe in climate change because it will be inconvenient. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Laughing at the people who say. Everyone knew smoking was bad. The Cigarette companies employed the same tactics to deny he links between health problems and smoking as the Oil companies are using to deny climate change. 

IMO the most selfish people I've seen are the people that were too much of a little bitch to quit smoking and subjected their family to it.

either women refusing to quit while knocked up or the husbands smoking in the house or cars around the family.

Now the same selfish cunts are refusing to believe in climate change because it will be inconvenient. 

Has this really happened in the last 4 or 5 decades?  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes. There are very stupid people. I would be willing to be many of them frequent this site.

That's a lot of speculation spewing from those lips.

I'm nearly 60 years old.  Smoking has been bad for my entire existance, everyone knew it.  Smoking while preggo has always been a no no.   I'm not saying people didn't do it I'm saying no one denied the health risks of smoking.  To compare the health risks of smoking with MMGW is just retarded.  

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ever since i was a wee little kid i knew smoking was bad. And yeah we all got smoked on by our parents and friends parents when we were kids. As far as Im concerned if you want to smoke then go ahead. But forcing other people to inhale your smoke is kinda ignorant. 

Now when it comes to global warming. Sure we can all pretty much agree that the massive human footprint is having a negative effect on the earth. Now all we can do is argue about how we should address that. eliminating a couple billion people would be one way... Personally I think this is more of an issue of pollution than warming. I think we should all be good stewards of the earth and not continue to poison the fuck out of it. But there are alot of ignorant mother fuckers sharing the planet with us. So we can kill 2 birds with one stone by killing the polluters first. If you willfully pollute any soil or water supply you die. 1st offense. If you willfully poison the air you get beat mercilessly (but live) 1st offense. 2nd offense you get beat to death. Hows that sound? 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

If you think that smoking = denying the health risks of smoking then you really don't understand.........