Check your account email address ×

Don't go to the forum!!!111

Anler

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

2 beautiful thundercats and both of them sitting in an enclosed trailer.......$4500 

come and get em Blimpman 

I've already been running sales pitch scenarios through my head as to how I'd sell this to the wife. I just want one of them, yet I have no need for it whatsoever. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, bussman said:

I've already been running sales pitch scenarios through my head as to how I'd sell this to the wife. I just want one of them, yet I have no need for it whatsoever. :lol: 

You can never have too many "back up" sleds. :news:

:lol:

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Analer grew up south side of chicago .......that retarded notty is more likely to end up with his weapon jammed up his loose ass then hurting analer with it 

Community organizer:dunno:

28 minutes ago, bussman said:

the 1004 is one hell of a nice example .....probably $2500 spent on it in the last 24 months and less than 500 miles in that time. 

57 minutes ago, bussman said:

Just tell her you are using the hoods for helmets.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, bussman said:

X2! :lol:

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Tell her Ben and his family are in financial distress, and you're helping them out....

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Tell her Ben and his family are in financial distress, and you're helping them out....

certainly I am distressed ......I am about to experience "aviation starvation" to the maximum max and every dollar would help !!!!!!!!!!!111

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

certainly I am distressed ......I am about to experience "aviation starvation" to the maximum max and every dollar would help !!!!!!!!!!!111

I'm sending a link to this forum to the FAA... :lol:

• Haha 1

Analinhibitor  and the cord-wood proffessional both appear to be libtards.  I'm thinking they'll likely end up solving their discrepancies with each other over a good old fashioned beer summit, just like a bunch of cowardly yuppies....

although,  Analer could really be 800dragon, and if that's the case.....ah man.....could get ugly

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Im disappointed in analer, I had no idea he was type to beat on an old retarded man. :news:

I'm not going to beat him. I'm just going to knock him down and take his money...

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

That intake system is sealed up so good now your ginger faggotry couldn't even leak through. :owned: 

You should buy my 2015 etec. It would easily be the best sled you've ever owned. Once your wife rode it she would completely understand the purchase. 

15 minutes ago, bussman said:

I'm  not gay

You don't have to convince me. Riding an etec would definitely make the statement that you are not gay. Probably have a lot of chicks start hitting on you.