Check your account email address ×

Mountain Cat

@Ez ryder

I think this is what you're looking for, killer pricing and close to home for you, 153 or 162.....you make the call :bc: 

https://www.countrycat.com/arctic-cat-new-2017-m-8000-153-mountain-cat-green_1

https://www.countrycat.com/new-2017-m-8000-162-mountain-cat-green

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cat is always behind on technology and innovation. Skidoo is looking to dominate all sectors of snowmobiling. Mountain seg coming up. :bc: 

Screenshot_20170901-080522.png

The etec turbo rumor has been around for a while. It would dominate if they can make them dependable. :crazy: I don't have much faith in doo though, lately it seems they lack the nuts for this sort of product making it to production. I wish they would.

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The etec turbo rumor has been around for a while. It would dominate if they can make them dependable. :crazy: I don't have much faith in doo though, lately it seems they lack the nuts for this sort of product making it to production. I wish they would.

People are turboing their mountain etecs now. i dont know what the market would be for a factory one. It would most likely be expensive as hell. Probably a limited build spring order at best. But would definitely kick ass in the mountains. :bc: 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cat is always behind on technology and innovation. Skidoo is looking to dominate all sectors of snowmobiling. Mountain seg coming up. :bc: 

Screenshot_20170901-080522.png

Not true at all...Cat was always ahead of the rest....the only thing theyve ever been behind on was rider forward ergos imo....

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Not true at all...Cat was always ahead of the rest....the only thing theyve ever been behind on was rider forward ergos imo....

And for the last 9 years or so... build quality... 

Just now, Reevester said:

Another big 1k mile season on tap this up coming season? Did you get the etec cobbled back together after last season's mishap?

Oohhhhh! Good one! Winter was pretty awful again so I only got about 1,500 MiLezzz inzz yo! I put in 500 miles on the weekend i crashed my sled. Thats probably more than you do in a season. you jealous, salty little bitch. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oohhhhh! Good one! Winter was pretty awful again so I only got about 1,500 MiLezzz inzz yo! I put in 500 miles on the weekend i crashed my sled. Thats probably more than you do in a season. you jealous, salty little bitch. :bc: 

He puts a lot of miles on bruh. 

And shouldn't you out mile Vince first on that heap of yours before you talk that kind of smack. :news: 

Just now, bussman said:

He puts a lot of miles on bruh. 

And shouldn't you out mile Vince first on that heap of yours before you talk that kind of smack. :news: 

Well I actually work for a living unlike Vince. :news: And as you know, winter really sucked the last 2 years. I dont know who reevster is (cuz he probably changed his handle from the old site cuz he is an insecure little faggot) but he comes out of nowhere to take a poke at me so he can go eat a dick. :bc: 

:lol:

I hope it's better for everyone. I'm more like a 600 mile weekend guy or 800 mile midweek guy. Perks of a cabin in the woods with trails in 4 directions. Get that dago to trailer your blockhead to N Ontario this season. :news:

:bc:

Just now, Anler said:

Well I actually work for a living unlike Vince. :news: And as you know, winter really sucked the last 2 years. I dont know who reevster is (cuz he probably changed his handle from the old site cuz he is an insecure little faggot) but he comes out of nowhere to take a poke at me so he can go eat a dick. :bc: 

I work for a living, and trailer 2-5 hours to ride, more in low snow seasons. Still get my minimum 3k a year.

Just say you got no commitment, we understand.

No, he's the same.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm jealous of Vince's winter schedule/program myself. :bc: 

And Reeves, you're his bitch now. And he's a Nook. Ahhhhaahhhaa!

• Haha 1

Just now, Snake said:

I work for a living, and trailer 2-5 hours to ride, more in low snow seasons. Still get my minimum 3k a year.

Just say you got no commitment, we understand.

Well props to you hot dog. :bc: The UP and N wisconsin are at least a 5 hour trip for us and in a good snow year 3,000 miles is like 3-4 trips for us. But as I mentioned... The last 2 years have been horrific snow years for the midwest. We even drove 15 hours to Quebec a couple years ago to only get skunked with shitty snow. But we still put in over 1,000 miles despite half of those miles being rocks and mud and in the rain. :news: #hardcoremidwesternsnowmobilersownyerstupidass

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I'm jealous of Vince's winter schedule/program myself. :bc: 

And Reeves, you're his bitch now. And he's a Nook. Ahhhhaahhhaa!

Nooks are everybodys bitches. know what im sayin, eh?

Just now, Anler said:

Well props to you hot dog. :bc: The UP and N wisconsin are at least a 5 hour trip for us and in a good snow year 3,000 miles is like 3-4 trips for us. But as I mentioned... The last 2 years have been horrific snow years for the midwest. We even drove 15 hours to Quebec a couple years ago to only get skunked with shitty snow. But we still put in over 1,000 miles despite half of those miles being rocks and mud and in the rain. :news: #hardcoremidwesternsnowmobilersownyerstupidass

That's what you get for moving to southern Indiana. :owned: 

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Cat is behind but has the highest tech, most powerful, only factory turbo sled.

I need to reevaluate my priorities.

NOT the highest tech. Most powerful sure. Thanks Yamaha. :bc: 

• Haha 1