Check your account email address ×

Great job Trudeau!!!!!

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The cons added 7% GST to our system, stop trying to make a 2% cut a big deal

Added to every purchase including Housing

Go Cons Go

3/4 of our debt added by Cons - go cons go

:lmao:

You could have just typed - "Oh I was wrong" and saved yourself some time. 

The GST was the PCs and Johnny side talking Chrétien and his band of merry lying Liberals where going to get rid of it - remember. But never managed to get around to it. 

It was a necessary evil to save us from the path of financial distraction Little PETs daddy put us on. 

Dman, I forgot how stupid you are. Go back to sleep. Your public sector union is looking out for you. 

2 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

You could have just typed - "Oh I was wrong" and saved yourself some time. 

The GST was the PCs and Johnny side talking Chrétien and his band of merry lying Liberals where going to get rid of it - remember. But never managed to get around to it. 

It was a necessary evil to save us from the path of financial distraction Little PETs daddy put us on. 

Dman, I forgot how stupid you are. Go back to sleep. Your public sector union is looking out for you. 

correct instead of adding 150 billion in debt they paid down the debt with 8 surpluses

keep coming, which do you prefer in the above?  I know already Harper(150b) and Mulroney(310b) are tops in your eyes

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

correct instead of adding 150 billion in debt they paid down the debt with 8 surpluses

keep coming, which do you prefer in the above?  I know already Harper(150b) and Mulroney(310b) are tops in your eyes

Yes - with the revenue from the GST. :snack: 

Do you like it or hate it?  Pick one. It can't be both. 

1 minute ago, The Rocket said:

Yes - with the revenue from the GST. :snack: 

Do you like it or hate it?  Pick one. It can't be both. 

you lose RR like always

by your statement Harper added 150billion because of a 2% cut :lmao:   you brought up GST not me - what a knob

Its called timing nothing more - USA also made gains with debt during the same time period.  USA has good growth just like we do today - strange eh!

you lose RR like always

by your statement Harper added 150billion because of a 2% cut :lmao:   you brought up GST not me - what a knob

Its called timing nothing more - USA also made gains with debt during the same time period.  USA has good growth just like we do today - strange eh!

No question the GST cut reduced government revenue resulting in a larger deficit during the Great Recession. 

Just like JTs tax cut is adding to the deficit. 

The difference is all about timing. Stimulus spending during a recession leading to a deficit is smart. Running massive deficits during a period of growth is bad management. 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Lets see RR

last 35 years

cons = 470billion in debts

Liberals - 3 billion in debts okay lets go for 50 years (adding 93 billion)

How do the numbers look to your financial eyes

Got a list of the stimulus spending the liberals voted against during the recession?

I will wait while you ask your union delegate. 

Just now, The Rocket said:

No question the GST cut reduced government revenue resulting in a larger deficit during the Great Recession. 

Just like JTs tax cut is adding to the deficit. 

The difference is all about timing. Stimulus spending during a recession leading to a deficit is smart. Running massive deficits during a period of growth is bad management. 

dude give it a rest

Harper ran 10 years of deficts from day one before the crash - it was all good until he fucked up royally in the last 2 years of office -  Unlike you ONEWAY I don't have a problem with Harpers earlier days

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

dude give it a rest

Harper ran 10 years of deficts from day one before the crash - it was all good until he fucked up royally in the last 2 years of office -  Unlike you ONEWAY I don't have a problem with Harpers earlier days

Harper was elected in 2006 and the financial crisis hit in 2008. 

So you like what he did in his early years, the tax cuts and then the spending to save the economy?  The spending the liberals voted for and even demanded........

23 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Harper was elected in 2006 and the financial crisis hit in 2008. 

So you like what he did in his early years, the tax cuts and then the spending to save the economy?  The spending the liberals voted for and even demanded........

didn't have a problem not even with year one losing the 13 billion surplus a million at a time, year two losing more, year three 59 billion deficit.

Funny How Provincial stimulus spending wasn't liked by you from day one, but Harper cock tastes so good :lol:

cheer all you want for Harper, its expected but the numbers don't lie WORST PM RECORD IN OUR HISTORY

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

didn't have a problem not even with year one losing the 13 billion surplus a million at a time, year two losing more, year three 59 billion deficit.

Funny How Provincial stimulus spending wasn't liked by you from day one, but Harper cock tastes so good :lol:

cheer all you want for Harper, its expected but the numbers don't lie WORST PM RECORD IN OUR HISTORY

Please point to stimulus spending in the crisis that I wasn't in favour of? :snack: 

Unfortunately we have a front row seat to the worst PM in history. :nuts: 

I want to dig up Jack Layton and kill him again for doing this to us. 

3 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Please point to stimulus spending in the crisis that I wasn't in favour of? :snack: 

You are totally making sense

1 hour ago, The Rocket said:

you have cried like a little girl about Ontario deficit which is balanced at the same year as your Hero Harper

same the bullshit for the circle jerk

what makes him the worst so far? 

record growth?

record foreign investments?

please tell what makes him worst ever

If you can't see it for yourself...anything I say you wont comprehend anyway.

1 hour ago, The Rocket said:

Get used to Trudeuawesome.  He's gonna be around for a long time since Scheer is such a dud.

http://m.huffingtonpost.ca/warren-kinsella/andrew-scheer-the-conservatives-invisible-man_a_23197206/

although you will vote CPC no matter who the leader is this is obvious but do you really like this guy Scheer? 

What makes you think he is a leader for Canada

I think he lacks vision but he's a lot smarter than jarjar binks 

id vote liberal if Harper was their leader

although you will vote CPC no matter who the leader is this is obvious but do you really like this guy Scheer? 

What makes you think he is a leader for Canada

I'm indifferent on the guy. Figured Max the frog was going to win the leadership. Still wish Peter MacKay would have run.