Check your account email address ×

Great job Trudeau!!!!!

On 8/31/2017 at 1:10 PM, FAT DAVE said:

Its brutal out west...

So let me get this straight...Trump has the markets at record levels....its Obamas doing....The dope does it and its all him. :lol:

I have never commented on Donny or Obama and the market.  Donny has not passed one single bill yet so really he has done zero.

Ask AC I always say the same thing, TIMING for the most part. 

And yes Canada is at record levels too, what are you talking about USA for?   sorry TSX hit records just this year...

Alberta?  weak

On 8/31/2017 at 9:53 PM, The Rocket said:

Give us a quick list of Trudeau policies and legislation that has fueled this growth...... :snack: 

But hey, my taxes are up, my benefits are down and the deficit is balloning. 

your taxes are not up redridinghood give it a rest

our debt has ballooned since the early 2000's wtf ? now its an issue But Jean was horrible  :lmao:  

Just 3 years ago Harper was at 30+ billion deficit - ONEWAY 

you sure were giddy about Harper and his debt plan, best ever - tell me what Harper did as a piece of legislation?  lmao ONEWAY 

GROWTH AT RECORD NUMBERS

He has done more in one year than Harper ever did,  Harper alienated Canada in so many ways -  Now investment is coming back in a big way.

build an environment for business and they come - isn't that  what you always say?  

Meeting at the G20 in Hamburg, reconfirming our joint commitment to the rules-based international trading system, we agreed to set the date of 21 September 2017 to start the provisional application of the agreement, thus allowing for all the necessary implementing measures to be taken before that date,” European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said in a statement

With the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) now a fait accompli, Canada is pushing forward on another big trade file — its first bilateral trade agreement with China.

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have never commented on Donny or Obama and the market.  Donny has not passed one single bill yet so really he has done zero.

Ask AC I always say the same thing, TIMING for the most part. 

And yes Canada is at record levels too, what are you talking about USA for?   sorry TSX hit records just this year...

Alberta?  weak

TSX is flat year over year, DOW is up 18%.

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

your taxes are not up redridinghood give it a rest

our debt has ballooned since the early 2000's wtf ? now its an issue But Jean was horrible  :lmao:  

Just 3 years ago Harper was at 30+ billion deficit - ONEWAY 

you sure were giddy about Harper and his debt plan, best ever - tell me what Harper did as a piece of legislation?  lmao ONEWAY 

GROWTH AT RECORD NUMBERS

He has done more in one year than Harper ever did,  Harper alienated Canada in so many ways -  Now investment is coming back in a big way.

build an environment for business and they come - isn't that  what you always say?  

Meeting at the G20 in Hamburg, reconfirming our joint commitment to the rules-based international trading system, we agreed to set the date of 21 September 2017 to start the provisional application of the agreement, thus allowing for all the necessary implementing measures to be taken before that date,” European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said in a statement

With the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) now a fait accompli, Canada is pushing forward on another big trade file — its first bilateral trade agreement with China.

Yes Failmaker my taxes are up and my benefits are down. And taxes are likely to continue to rise. We will see if the Cap Gains inclusion rate moves up to 75%. I suspect it will - but JT will spin it as a tax on the rich  The Liberals love their class warfare.  The last tax increase was supposed to pay for a bunch of their promises.  We only have to look at the deficit to see their spending is out of control  

Deficit spending in recessionary times makes sense. Massive deficit spending in the midst of a strong global recovery, low unemployment etc etc is just bad management. 

19 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Yes Failmaker my taxes are up and my benefits are down. And taxes are likely to continue to rise. We will see if the Cap Gains inclusion rate moves up to 75%. I suspect it will - but JT will spin it as a tax on the rich  The Liberals love their class warfare.  The last tax increase was supposed to pay for a bunch of their promises.  We only have to look at the deficit to see their spending is out of control  

Deficit spending in recessionary times makes sense. Massive deficit spending in the midst of a strong global recovery, low unemployment etc etc is just bad management. 

okay RR

who is responsible for you FAKE increase? 

taxes dropped for anyone between 44k and 220k

sorry RR Canada was in a recession by definition under Harper, the on G7 country to be in one  - check the facts and not REBEL

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

okay RR

sorry RR Canada was in a recession by definition under Harper, the on G7 country to be in one  - check the facts and not REBEL

We are not in a recession, but we are spending like drunken sailors.  What happened to the infrastructure spending?

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

okay RR

Like I said - my taxes went up. And my benefits and write offs went down. Income splitting was taken away,  No UCCB and now I can't even write off my kids sports and art expenses. The amount I can slam into a TFSA and shelter from tax also went down etc etc  

The result is I pay more in taxes and get less write offs and benefits. 

And no shit we were in a recession under Harper. Most of the developed world was. They call it the "Great Recession" for a reason. That is when deficit spending makes sense. 

What's the Liberal's excuse for it now? 

22 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Like I said - my taxes went up. And my benefits and write offs went down. Income splitting was taken away,  No UCCB and now I can't even write off my kids sports and art expenses. The amount I can slam into a TFSA and shelter from tax also went down etc etc  

And no shit we were in a recession under Harper. Most of the developed world was. They call it the "Great Recession" for a reason. That is when deficit spending makes sense. 

Fail is referring to the great 2015 recession.:lol:

1 hour ago, The Rocket said:

sorry about your luck, mine went down like 90% of Canada's did.

To quote you " why should I pay for your kids sports and art programs?"

Income splitting is still around for those that it was intended for, you know seniors that have little money.

Keep proving the point that Harper helped the  rich(er) one of the reasons he lost last election

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you won't see too much of a hike with all the 700k mortgages around

but on that note its good for savers

:lol: 

Too funny. 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry about your luck, mine went down like 90% of Canada's did.

To quote you " why should I pay for your kids sports and art programs?"

Income splitting is still around for those that it was intended for, you know seniors that have little money.

Keep proving the point that Harper helped the  rich(er) one of the reasons he lost last election

There is that Liberal class warfare bullshit again. 

The biggest insult is that the "tax cut" to the middle class has been done on the backs of our kids and grandkids. Because it is directly being funded by the deficit. Much like the stupid hydro rate cut by the Ontario liberals. 

Pay for "my" kids sports? :lol: Have you read up on the handouts under the CCB program? :dunno: They are massive. But of course we don't qualify for those. We've been too responsible and hard working. 

3 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

:lol: 

Too funny. 

There is that Liberal class warfare bullshit again. 

The biggest insult is that the "tax cut" to the middle class has been done on the backs of our kids and grandkids. Because it is directly being funded by the deficit. Much like the stupid hydro rate cut by the Ontario liberals. 

Pay for "my" kids sports? :lol: Have you read up on the handouts under the CCB program? :dunno: They are massive. But of course we don't qualify for those. We've been too responsible and hard working. 

I don't get any sport rebate and no one else gets them anymore, cry over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> for your handouts :lol:

I know there are handouts, its not the kids fault their parents are not doing well . 

Fact is we are paying for our Parents under taxed, under hydro rates, and so much more. 

Edited by 1trailmaker

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I don't get any sport rebate and no one else gets them anymore, cry over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> for your handouts :lol:

I know there are handouts, its not the kids fault their parents are not doing well . 

Fact is we are paying for our Parents under taxed, under hydro rates, and so much more. 

So you believe in the Robin Hood System of wealth re-distribution.  It doesn't work.

31 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

And it's not my fault I'm where I am. But keep punishing success and rewarding failure. It fits with your MO. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you believe in the Robin Hood System of wealth re-distribution.  It doesn't work.

Yes it does work, one of the reason our countries are so great.  Poor and uneducated people just end up with a country or MoMo's

Would I like to pay less tax? yes

just got the first tax break from the feds ever and the other break was Harris in Ontario - yet you complain

Tell what was given to the people in the last 10 years?  I will wait

3 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

And it's not my fault I'm where I am. But keep punishing success and rewarding failure. It fits with your MO. 

You've done well - enjoy it instead of being miserable all the time. 

Of course we won't talk about other peoples fortunes you have lost......   while making it big

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes it does work, one of the reason our countries are so great.  Poor and uneducated people just end up with a country or MoMo's

just got the first tax break from the feds ever and the other break was Harris in Ontario - yet you complain

You've gotten lots of tax breaks from the Feds in the past. From both Liberals and Cons. You're just too stupid to realize it. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You've done well - enjoy it instead of being miserable all the time. 

Of course we won't talk about other peoples fortunes you have lost......   while making it big

I'm far from miserable and I certainly do. 

Surprisingly things just keep getting better - 20+ yrs in. 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is BS.  The country does well when everyone does,  punishing those that do well does not help anyone.  Of course the Liberals would love to have the entire population more dependent on the government.  

In the last 10 years Harper lowered taxes and created wealth tools for everyone.  TFSA is actually better for lower earners than RRSP's but hey Trudeau rolled back the limits.

44 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

You've gotten lots of tax breaks from the Feds in the past. From both Liberals and Cons. You're just too stupid to realize it. :lol: 

I'm far from miserable and I certainly do. 

Surprisingly things just keep getting better - 20+ yrs in. 

Wrong we have not

giving a break to people with money, yes that did happen

You can post all the income tax breaks, but I won't hold my breath

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Wrong we have not

giving a break to people with money, yes that did happen

You can post all the income tax breaks, but I won't hold my breath

Jesus. 

The Cons lowered GST - twice. That is a bigger tax break for the "poor" as sales taxes are regressive. 

The Liberals lowered the capital gains inclusion rate from 75%-66.6%-50%  

The Cons created TFSAs  

The Cons introduced income splitting

Paul Martin cut income tax rates  

Just off the top of my head  

oh and the Cons "indexed" the income tax bracket thresholds to prevent inflation from increasing taxes for everyone  

Edited by The Rocket

21 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Jesus. 

The Cons lowered GST - twice. That is a bigger tax break for the "poor" as sales taxes are regressive. 

The Liberals lowered the capital gains inclusion rate from 75%-66.6%-50%  

The Cons created TFSAs  

The Cons introduced income splitting

Paul Martin cut income tax rates  

Just off the top of my head  

oh and the Cons "indexed" the income tax bracket thresholds to prevent inflation from increasing taxes for everyone  

The cons added 7% GST to our system, stop trying to make a 2% cut a big deal

Added to every purchase including Housing

Go Cons Go

3/4 of our debt added by Cons - go cons go

:lmao: