Check your account email address ×

How the hell do you clean a flatscreen

8 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Stop banging the snot out of Goofy in front of it you sick fuck.

:rockernana:

8 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

If you have steaks everywhere...I'm in. Lol!

Fuckin fingers are too big for the phone keypad :lol:

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

make sure you dry the screen and not just let it air dry

soft paper towel

Yup. As soon the woman let it air dry,it hazed over lol. I had to keep wiping till it got not bad 

7 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Find a Oct. 26th 1947 rag that was left hanging in a bathroom,  if traces can be seen on the screen , use bleachbit

Wtf:popcornchair:

• Platinum Contributing Member

There is a  anti-glare clear coat on the screen,..you are specifically not supposed to use windex because it will streak the screen..but anyway,. Make sure tv is cool,.warm water with a drop or two of dish soap,..wipe on, then dry with micro fiber..they also sell special spray for flat screens..

If you did the windex already,  you probably damaged the screen and it will always have the streaks..sorry 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

There is a  anti-glare clear coat on the screen,..you are specifically not supposed to use windex because it will streak the screen..but anyway,. Make sure tv is cool,.warm water with a drop or two of dish soap,..wipe on, then dry with micro fiber..they also sell special spray for flat screens..

If you did the windex already,  you probably damaged the screen and it will always have the streaks..sorry 

Damn. ...too late now lol. That shit they sell for screens didn't work for us,but I'll try the dish soap trick. It doesn't bother me cause the only time you see the streaks are when the sin is hitting the tv

4 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I generally get a new TV every 2 years or so as Technology changes, looking at a 75" now.

damn,  i spent $110 replacing the board on my 5 year old vizio to avoid having to buy another because outside size i really don;t see that the new ones do anything more.  I refused to spend the money on the thin bezel 70 that i would need to fit the space i have cause i'm a cheap fuck.