Check your account email address ×

Punching Racists: The New Great American Pastime

Just now, Momorider said:

People, not your pussy self though eh Bipolarhooknose you fucking cowardly POS :finger: 

Id beat you within half inch of your life if you'd shower first so i wouldnt have your shit cage stench on my fists.

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Id beat you within half inch of your life if you'd shower first so i wouldnt have your shit cage stench on my fists.

Lying cowardice shit talking wanabee anarchist pussy Bipolarhooknose posts what? :fuckoff: 

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I really wish that Bennytoomany, Wildbitch and Moto would actually go punch a Nazi or just stfu....biggest bunch of do nothing internet blowhards I've ever seen.:justcuz:

They're hard to find in the suburbs of NYC man, I even looked up the NSM's NY chapter but they seem more active in Syracuse than NYC.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

They're hard to find in the suburbs of NYC man, I even looked up the NSM's NY chapter but they seem more active in Syracuse than NYC.

Whats the NSM and why have not heard of their activities?

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Well  a dedicated young lad such as yourself needs to borrow moms car and go on the hunt for some Nazis to punch....apply yourself dammit! :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I really wish that Bennytoomany, Wildbitch and Moto would actually go punch a Nazi or just stfu....biggest bunch of do nothing internet blowhards I've ever seen.:justcuz:

Ive punched plenty of people....hopefully some day i can add a nazi to the list