Check your account email address ×

Remember when the clintons pardoned criminal friends in exchange for money?

Rod

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Did the sheriff serve any time Schmegly?

the sheriff was the best sheriff AZ had seen in 50 years . it was a large part of  his job to keep illegal aliens under control and he did his job .

the Sheriff was a victim of a bull shit candy ass administration pushing for open border bull shit  

1 hour ago, bussman said:

So you have selective outrage as I suspected. 

Didn't Obama pardon more than 1000 people, more than any other president, releasing a few who went on to commit more crimes, including murder?  Why yes, yes he did. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Didn't Obama pardon more than 1000 people, more than any other president, releasing a few who went on to commit more crimes, including murder?  Why yes, yes he did. :bc: 

But... "this isn't about Obama anymore."

:lol:

Are they working on a cure for hypocrisy?  They should divert cancer funds...it's becoming more lethal (I hope).

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

MC cant be bothered with things that make his "independence" look bad

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

MC cant be bothered with things that make his "independence" look bad

And Ben wants to condemn a guy who's done more to protect the citizenry than he ever will.  You know, cuz Bens lived down on the border and knows whats up better than a sheriff who's tasked with controlling that disaster that Obama let run amok for 8 years.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And Ben wants to condemn a guy who's done more to protect the citizenry than he ever will.  You know, cuz Bens lived down on the border and knows whats up better than a sheriff who's tasked with controlling that disaster that Obama let run amok for 8 years.

Yeah ben wants to abolish all police so he can drink and drive too

4 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Yeah ben wants to abolish all police so he can drink and drive too

His absolute hatred for LE borders on mental incapacity for reason, IMO.  Was he rapped by a cop as a child?  Did he fail the academy entrance exam?  Never got a toy badge and handcuffs at Xmas?Mommy issues? :lol:

Meh....he makes it funny though.  So, credit given. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

His absolute hatred for LE borders on mental incapacity for reason, IMO.  Was he rapped by a cop as a child?  Did he fail the academy entrance exam?  Never got a toy badge and handcuffs at Xmas?Mommy issues? :lol:

Meh....he makes it funny though.  So, credit given. :lmao:

He's got some story about a falsified police report and Impounded sled...drinking...who knows. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

He's got some story about a falsified police report and Impounded sled...drinking...who knows. :lol:

nawww.....I'm sure he was bone sober and the cop framed him by  placing with a dozen crushed cans of silver bullets in his bellypan at the scene of his accident. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

nawww.....I'm sure he was bone sober and the cop framed him by  placing with a dozen crushed cans of silver bullets in his bellypan at the scene of his accident. :lmao:

I wish he would chime in here because I suspect my version is fucked up and I fully expect a rant from him. :lol:

So the lefties and crazy Been want to make a case between a law enforcement officer of 50 years who served with distinction who was caught up in a political fight with the long list of Drug dealers, illegal arms dealers, murders and wealthy doners who were pardoned under Democrats? 

42 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So the lefties and crazy Been want to make a case between a law enforcement officer of 50 years who served with distinction who was caught up in a political fight with the long list of Drug dealers, illegal arms dealers, murders and wealthy doners who were pardoned under Democrats? 

They will try but like always they FAIL :flush: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Barry pardoned 1700 :flush: 

Truth bomb:

Those were commutations, which are different from pardons which totaled 212.

He received more requests for clemency than any other president.  The commutations were largely part of a justice department (yes, he consulted with them) effort to shorten sentences for prisoners convicted of non violent drug offenses, thus reducing taxpayer cost to house and feed them.