Check your account email address ×

The Canadian Cuban ..

• Platinum Contributing Member

:snack::lol::lmao: 

What a clusterfuck in Cleveland :lol: 

The stunning political theater between the top two contenders in the Republican primary race blew open divisions in the party that the convention is designed to heal, and suggested Cruz believes Trump will lose in November.

Cruz's appearance at the Cleveland convention had been the subject of intense anticipation over his attitude toward Trump, after their intensely personal exchanges in the late stages of the primary race.

He got a prolonged standing ovation as he walked on stage for a speech that appeared to be an attempt to establish himself as the guardian of conservative values that some activists doubt Trump shares. 

Cruz's rebuke ignited a hot scene around the senator as soon as he left the stage. People averted their eyes from Cruz and his wife as they walked with their security detail on the skybox level of boisterous Republicans.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/20/politics/ted-cruz-republican-convention-moment/index.html

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

What's going on in Cleveland Fat Jimmy? :lmao: 

Why are you asking me square head....you seem to know all. 

Edited by Biggie Smails

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

What's going on in Cleveland Fat Jimmy? :lmao: 

The fucking Gong Show is a most appropriate description, Scooter might be the high point of the whole affair and he was a dud on stage.

Meanwhile I have a robust economic report to post, enough with the negative.

Trump has been mixing everything up and pissing off both sides the whole time yet here come the Dems with a fake surprised look on their faces about the Republican convention. Bunch of dipshits 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The fucking Gong Show is a most appropriate description, Scooter might be the high point of the whole affair and he was a dud on stage.

Meanwhile I have a robust economic report to post, enough with the negative.

:lies:

There's a circus in Cleveland :lmao: Dump has no chance :lol: 

Any positive words about the future?  The 287,000 jobs in June and record job growth? :lmao:

Nah - the R's sell fear and pit people against each other - and the Mouthbreathers eat it up.....look at this forum :lol: The dumb dumb's on here love it.....

This is what is Not going on,

These are the same people who cheered wildly when the Democrats trotted out the “Jersey Girls” widows of 9/11 during the 2004 convention.

These are the same people who will cheer wildly when the Democrats unveil their latest round of absurd pseudo-victims in order to target police at the DNC in Philadelphia. Here are just some of the speakers slated for the DNC:

Sybrina Fulton, Mother Of Trayvon Martin. The Democrats have attempted to play the Martin’s killing as a case-in-point of white police racism. There are just three problems: first, the man who shot him, George Zimmerman, was not white; second, George Zimmerman was not a cop; third, Trayvon Martin was by all available evidence sitting atop Zimmerman’s prone body and slamming his head into the concrete when Zimmerman shot him. Zimmerman was not only acquitted of a murder charge, the Department of Justice couldn’t find anything to charge him for either.

Lezley McSpadden, Mother Of Michael Brown. Michael Brown was a thug who strong-arm robbed a convenience store, then punched Officer Darren Wilson, tried to grab his gun and shoot him, and finally tried to charge him before being shot. This is true according to witness testimony; even Eric Holder’s DOJ could not find something wrong with the shooting. That didn’t stop the left from manufacturing from whole cloth a narrative of evil white police officers shooting black men surrendering by shouting “Hands up, don’t shoot!”

Gwen Carr, Mother Of Eric Garner. Eric Garner was not murdered by police. He resisted arrest and was placed in a submission hold by the cops; he then died of a heart attack because he was dramatically overweight. Garner had a long history of health issues ranging from diabetes to sleep apnea to asthma so bad that he had to quit a city job. Garner shouldn’t have died over selling “loosies,” but blaming his death on cop racism is asinine.

Maria Hamilton, Mother Of Dontre Hamilton: This case isn’t a household name because Hamilton grabbed an officer’s baton and hit him in the neck with it before the officer shot him. The officer was fired because Hamilton was a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.

Lucia McBath, Mother Of Jordan Davis: Jordan Davis was murdered by Michael David Dunn at a gas station in Florida. Davis was playing his music loudly in his car; Dunn confronted him, then got a gun and shot 10 rounds into the car. Davis was convicted of first degree murder. So what exactly is the problem with the criminal justice system or police, then?

Geneva Reed-Veal, Mother Of Sandra Bland. Sandra Bland committed suicide while in police custody. Rumors of an evil police murder and coverup circulated on the internet, but there was no evidence to back any of them.

These women are all deemed “Mothers of the Movement,” although what “The Movement” is remains unclear.

There is one member who should speak: Cleopatra Pendleton-Cowley, mother of Hadiya Pendleton. Pendelton was a 15-year-old girl who performed at events surrounding Obama’s second inauguration, then was murdered by gang members in Chicago weeks later. But undoubtedly she won’t target Rahm Emanuel, the mayor of Chicago, for his failure to crack down on crime in the city; she won’t blame the culture of gang violence fostered by the Democratic Party, which ignores single motherhood and cultural deprivation as rationales for violence. Instead, she’ll likely talk gun control.

Next time Democrats complain about Pat Smith, everyone should remind them that she’s telling the truth: her son died, Hillary did nothing to stop it, and then Hillary lied about it. But Democrats drag out grieving mothers to push nasty smears about the cops, the criminal justice system, and gun control.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Derp derp....Dump has no chance. You've been parroting that this whole time and yet look who's nominated  :lol: 

:nuts:. That's awesome.....and I've always been pointing towards the GE.  Dumbski and Doe Dumber - one in the same :lmao: 

You laughing at your own idiocy is what's awesome. You never fail to deliver Slope. Please keep up the good work   :bc: 

Edited by Skidooski

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

This is what is Not going on,

:lmao: circus of criminals and liars, wouldn't expect any less, they should throw in a few baboons and monkeys to fill out the roster :news: oh yah they have Barry and his whore 

I gained respect for Cruz last night. He didnt support the prick that insulted him and especially his wife.

“I am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and my father,” he said.

“That pledge is not a blanket commitment [that] if you go slander and attack Heidi I am nonetheless going to come like a servile puppy dog and say thank you very much for maligning my wife and maligning my father.” The Texas senator added: “This is not politics … Right and wrong matters.”

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I gained respect for Cruz last night. He didnt support the prick that insulted him and especially his wife.

“I am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and my father,” he said.

“That pledge is not a blanket commitment [that] if you go slander and attack Heidi I am nonetheless going to come like a servile puppy dog and say thank you very much for maligning my wife and maligning my father.” The Texas senator added: “This is not politics … Right and wrong matters.”

I can agree to that.

Some gained respect for him for not supporting Trump even after he told the whole world he would. These same people maintain their level of respect for Bernie who completely sold out to Hillary.....Ponderous 

Rafael withheld support because Rump made it personal with attacks on his wife and father.  Big difference Dumbski. POnderous how dumb you are....

He retweeted a picture of his ugly wife and some how that's offensive??? it's a fact she actually looks like that :dunno: how is that anyone's fault but hers or maybe her parents  :nuts: