Check your account email address ×

Canada to allow other genders on passport

23 hours ago, SnowRider said:

There are plenty of fucked up dummies from the US on here.....but you have Dumb Dave, Momo, Sludge, and AC to deal with :lol: 

Yeah, it's easy to spend my time making fun of how stupid some Americans are. But it's a kick in the nuts to realize that Canada has our share of dumbfucks as well.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, it's easy to spend my time making fun of how stupid some Americans are. But it's a kick in the nuts to realize that Canada has our share of dumbfucks as well.

Dude. You aren't only sharing the spotlight of being a joke here, but like most of the flaming cowardly libs spewing shit over the web....I'd bet you are a joke in real life also.  Another laughing stock on a social medium platform trying to make himself seem like a person of some influence and importance in the real world.

But that's ok...we all see it and understand.  The internet is loaded with your types.  Go librulz!!!

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

No worries.  The American and Canadian Clown Posse are both worthy of being made fun of....more than enough stupidity to go around :lol: 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No worries.  The American and Canadian Clown Posse are both worthy of being made fun of....more than enough stupidity to go around :lol: 

As long as you weak and pathetic cowards don't ever have to back up your shit in person.  AMIRITE?

Let me know when you feel the need to man-up and settle your bets.  

A weak joke and a coward.  Just like your twin brother.

IMG_2208.JPG

On 2017-08-27 at 10:59 AM, SnowRider said:

And more wasted bandwidth again :lmao: 

Yeah the pages sure fill up when mini Momo spews his shit. 

On 2017-08-27 at 11:11 AM, SnowRider said:

The clown Posse. Lol. 

Its interesting to see how low they will go to defend Trump. 

If you could go back and bet these people they would defend Trump for out spending Obama on vacations. Defending nazis and not having a health care bill. They would have all taken the bet. 

• Like 1