Check your account email address ×

Canada to allow other genders on passport

1 hour ago, The Rocket said:

But I do. It's called not being batshit crazy. :lol: 

Not being batshit crazy is being liberal. Thinking obama's gonna git yer guns, the Muslim flag will fly over the whitehouse, sharia law will be mandatory and white people need safe spaces, now that's your alt right territory. 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're place all fagott ready?

Why it is. We've had gay people in our house and everything was fine. The gays were fine, the house didn't collapse, god didn't smite us and burn our house down. So it must be ready. 

Who would have thought that not giving a fuck about who someone lives would be ok? Certainly not hick shitheads like you. 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Not being batshit crazy is being liberal. Thinking obama's gonna git yer guns, the Muslim flag will fly over the whitehouse, sharia law will be mandatory and white people need safe spaces, now that's your alt right territory. 

I know. Makes me laugh. 

Our media is pretty good and not nearly as polarized as it is in the US. Could it be called "left leaning" by a Sun or Rebel fan - I guess. 

But that certainly doesn't make it not "independent".  Obviously the CBC is a unique case  

I'm just glad it's not as messed up it is in the US. The left-right bias is nuts. 

I will say I'm kinda glad Sun TV imploded because we don't need American style right wing media. But I'm not a Paledeau fan either. 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Why it is. We've had gay people in our house and everything was fine. The gays were fine, the house didn't collapse, god didn't smite us and burn our house down. So it must be ready. 

Who would have thought that not giving a fuck about who someone lives would be ok? Certainly not hick shitheads like you. 

I was referring to your workplace.

10 hours ago, The Rocket said:

Really?  So the largest public media companies aren't independent?  They are controlled by the government?  They can't cover the stories they wish to or publish what they want?  Come on. Who are they bought buy and how are they paid? :snack: 

Ignorant and obtuse is no way to spend life . Let us all know when you catch up.

You can educate yourself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Rocket said:

I know. Makes me laugh. 

Our media is pretty good and not nearly as polarized as it is in the US. Could it be called "left leaning" by a Sun or Rebel fan - I guess. 

But that certainly doesn't make it not "independent".  Obviously the CBC is a unique case  

I'm just glad it's not as messed up it is in the US. The left-right bias is nuts. 

I will say I'm kinda glad Sun TV imploded because we don't need American style right wing media. But I'm not a Paledeau fan either. 

I know. I'm glad a lot of things about Canada aren't as fucked up as in the US.  But the media is decent. A little lame sometime but when you have an equal amount of people whining about left wing bias as you do about right wing bias, then it is probably balanced.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I was referring to your workplace.

Not sure about your place but we don't tend to have sex at work. So it isn't an issue.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I know. I'm glad a lot of things about Canada aren't as fucked up as in the US.  But the media is decent. A little lame sometime but when you have an equal amount of people whining about left wing bias as you do about right wing bias, then it is probably balanced.

Not sure about your place but we don't tend to have sex at work. So it isn't an issue.

There are plenty of fucked up dummies from the US on here.....but you have Dumb Dave, Momo, Sludge, and AC to deal with :lol: 

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Ignorant and obtuse is no way to spend life . Let us all know when you catch up.

You can educate yourself.

It would have been easier for you to just post you got nothing. 

But im sure you're hurting since The Rebel started imploding. 

Edited by The Rocket

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 9:18 AM, Mainecat said:

It would have taken 4 years for the Republicans to debate a bill like this in the US then Trump would threaten to make the Canadians pay for a wall and it would end with a victorious neo Nazi rally for Trump.

just stop embarrassing your self  

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I have had a passport longer than you have been alive sodomite :finger: 

You said you've been sodomizimg the farm animals for longer than I've been alive?