Check your account email address ×

pig's blood.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know what any of this is about.  I guess AFJ is more interested in his "podcast politics" more than he admits.

Another "no link" thread with No or vague comments from the OP.  Idiocy.

and I got ridiculed saying many of you are not up on current events, yesterday.....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

and I got ridiculed saying many of you are not up on current events, yesterday.....

Not by me.  Is this an actual news current event or more leftist propaganda?  They aren't the same you know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump told the lie many times during his campaign and that worked with the Mooselum haters. He was reminded it was a lie and to this day still tells it.

Lying piece of shit

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not by me.  Is this an actual news current event or more leftist propaganda?  They aren't the same you know.

it's been all over the news dude. you must have been re-filling the mountain dew when msnbc discussed it throughout the evening :lol:

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump told the lie many times during his campaign and that worked with the Mooselum haters. He was reminded it was a lie and to this day still tells it.

Lying piece of shit

of course. his audience is a bunch of brain dead, clueless dumb fucks tuned into faux news, breitbart, red state....

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Soooooo Presidential to condone mass murder via tweeting a debunked right wing fairy tale 

when we get "hit" we are not going to get an ounce of sympathy, or help, from anyone. this fucking clown, and the people that voted him in, ought to be run out of dodge. form their own country or something and get the fuck out.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

when we get "hit" we are not going to get an ounce of sympathy, or help, from anyone. this fucking clown, and the people that voted him in, ought to be run out of dodge. form their own country or something and get the fuck out.

Just be glad that you finally have a President that places such high value on waiting to get all the facts before making a statement

• Platinum Contributing Member

In 1941, TIME ran a letter to the editor from a soldier named J. R. McKey who had served with Pershing in the Philippines decades before. In the letter, McKey describes using pigs in burials to deter Muslim insurgent activities, but does not ascribe the act to Pershing.

McKey wrote, "U.S. soldiers ... had a pretty good cure for juramentado [Moro swordsmen] activities. Knowing the horror of the Mohammedan for any contact with swine, and particularly with its blood, these American roughnecks, when they had killed a juramentado, held for him a very public funeral. The body of the defunct bad man having been deposited in the grave, a pig was brought, stuck, its blood sprinkled freely over the D B M, the dead pig thrown in with him, and the burial completed."

Some reports do say that Pershing was engaged in burying Muslims with pigs or throwing pig's blood on them. According to the History News Network, a Chicago Daily Tribune article from 1927 describes Pershing sprinkling prisoners with pig's blood, then setting them free to warn others of being doused with the blood. "Those drops of porcine gore proved more powerful than bullets," the article wrote.

http://time.com/4235405/donald-trump-pig-blood-muslims-story/