Check your account email address ×

TRUMP RESIGNS!!!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

I didn't know him in the old FS.  But, according to many of you "old timers",  it sure sounds like he fell of the turnip truck these last few years

2007 actually.  Like many of us he was soured by McCain's selection of that stupid bitch Sarah Palin as his VP choice.  We figured if he was senile/desperate/stupid/uninformed (take your pick) enough to pick that dumb broad then he didn't deserve to be president.  Vince voted for Obama.  Pretty quickly Obama began lining the pockets of his old cronies back in ChiTown and Vince found his new savior.  Money poured in, the day was saved and Vince has been singing Obamas praises ever since.  

Vince is a good guy.  He has a corporation to run and money makes all things wonderful for him.  If Vince were a light bulb installer in NYC right now he would probably be in love with Trump.  There may be a few details left out but that's the gist of it. :snack: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

2007 actually.  Like many of us he was soured by McCain's selection of that stupid bitch Sarah Palin as his VP choice.  We figured if he was senile/desperate/stupid/uninformed (take your pick) enough to pick that dumb broad then he didn't deserve to be president.  Vince voted for Obama.  Pretty quickly Obama began lining the pockets of his old cronies back in ChiTown and Vince found his new savior.  Money poured in, the day was saved and Vince has been singing Obamas praises ever since.  

Vince is a good guy.  He has a corporation to run and money makes all things wonderful for him.  If Vince were a light bulb installer in NYC right now he would probably be in love with Trump.  There may be a few details left out but that's the gist of it. :snack: 

Nothig wrong with praising an administration that lines your pockets.  But that's about where it should stop...all the rest is kool-aided crap water.  Some people think they owe a personal life long debt to these political figures and their party for some bizarre reason.

Oh, I voted for McCain but when Obama won I didn't care a bit...I figured he may be a nice change.  I hoped and supported him until year three when it was time to stop doing so.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Ballsack is a lying dago midget he has sucked DemonCUNT cock all his life. :finger2: just like AFJCLOWNFUCK says he once was an R which is complete fucking :bullshit: 

The real funny one is ICEWhelcher, he was right minded a few years ago and then his brother-in-law ran as a leftard and lost badly and he drank the koolaid, like complete brainwashing now he bathes in it daily :guzzle: 

Such a sordid history of the FS bunch....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yah the part where Sarah Heath cock blocked you in Highschool and you had a hate on for her ever since :snack: 

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nothig wrong with praising an administration that lines your pockets.  But that's about where it should stop...all the rest is kool-aided crap water.  Some people think they owe a personal life long debt to these political figures and their party for some bizarre reason.

Oh, I voted for McCain but when Obama won I didn't care a bit...I figured he may be a nice change.  I hoped and supported him until year three when it was time to stop doing so.

Such a sordid history of the FS bunch....

Well obviously Obama didn't specifically line Vinces pockets but Obama stimulated the economy with borrowed money and that money funneled into every big city across the country.  Chicago goth their share and this stimulation helped Vince keep his employees busy.  Vince did what any good business man did at the time.  Props to him for being smart enough to get a little piece of that pie.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Does it bother you at all that your side on here consist of a lightbulb salesman, a Canadian who thinks Trudeau is actually doing a good job and oldman who has Trump tourrets? 

Post of the day.:saluting::lol:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah the part where Sarah Heath cock blocked you in Highschool and you had a hate on for her ever since :snack: 

Quit lying momo.  I was older than Sarah and didn't go to highschool with her.  I was her neighbor.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I did feel a little tingle :lol:

could it be you will be following fake tear schumer around the state fair like a puppy dog on crybaby, day or dumbfuck coumo day?

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well obviously Obama didn't specifically line Vinces pockets but Obama stimulated the economy with borrowed money and that money funneled into every big city across the country.  Chicago goth their share and this stimulation helped Vince keep his employees busy.  Vince did what any good business man did at the time.  Props to him for being smart enough to get a little piece of that pie.  

I meant to add "indirectly" in my post. :)   

I'm glad what Obama did helped some people.  And the people smart enought to profit from his admins policies should have. Unfortunately, the nation didn't do so well...on almost every level.  Now, many more are profitting from Trump just being in office and much more to come...but they discount that.  I find it bizarre.  It's an interesting nation we've got going here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I meant to add "indirectly" in my post. :)   

I'm glad what Obama did helped some people.  And the people smart enought to profit from his admins policies should have. Unfortunately, the nation didn't do so well...on almost every level.  Now, many more are profitting from Trump just being in office and much more to come...but they discount that.  I find it bizarre.  It's an interesting nation we've got going here.

I knew what you meant I just wanted to clarify my statements as well.  Vince is a hard working guy.  He scrambled hard for a couple years keeping all his guys busy.  It was lean times and I applaud him for making it through as well as he did.  I don't have half the balls Vince does.  I was to afraid to strike out on my own and felt safe collecting the corporate paycheck every 2 weeks.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I knew what you meant I just wanted to clarify my statements as well.  Vince is a hard working guy.  He scrambled hard for a couple years keeping all his guys busy.  It was lean times and I applaud him for making it through as well as he did.  I don't have half the balls Vince does.  I was to afraid to strike out on my own and felt safe collecting the corporate paycheck every 2 weeks.  

From what I understand, Vince didn't "strike out on his own" though.  Not taking away too much from what it takes to run a show, but I give more credit where it is due.  Ahh...I think Vinney is an ok dude....but he struck me funny when we first met on here with his "who the fuck do you think you are to speak to me this way...I'm the REAL DEAL!!!" bravado.  Right, Vin? :)

I think we've discussed the fear, danger, stress and peril of leaving the comfort of a paycheck to jump in the ocean and swim on your own.  Slinger was involved for pure entertainment in that thread.  Oh, and his "tummysticks" partner, SeRena was there also.  Priceless!!!  Imagine...me telling you what your job is about and how to do it and what part is the most stressful with me having ZERO experience in your field.  It was just like that. :lol:

• Like 2

was at happy hour yesterday and the local loon was ranting like mclosi, icewoman, blownlightbulbrider and inspector cluseaau all rolled up into 1, ranting about all us racist

TRUMP supporters was pretty funny but sad at the same time, we were going to strap to a stool and force him to watch FOX News

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

From what I understand, Vince didn't "strike out on his own" though.  Not taking away too much from what it takes to run a show, but I give more credit where it is due.  Ahh...I think Vinney is an ok dude....but he struck me funny when we first met on here with his "who the fuck do you think you are to speak to me this way...I'm the REAL DEAL!!!" bravado.  Right, Vin? :)

I think we've discussed the fear, danger, stress and peril of leaving the comfort of a paycheck to jump in the ocean and swim on your own.  Slinger was involved for pure entertainment in that thread.  Oh, and his "tummysticks" partner, SeRena was there also.  Priceless!!!  Imagine...me telling you what your job is about and how to do it and what part is the most stressful with me having ZERO experience in your field.  It was just like that. :lol:

Sounds like typical dipshit slinger bull shit.  That clown thinks he knows about everyone's job and thoughts and opinions.  He comes off looking like a fool all the time.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Is that Vinny, as in Dr. Vinny Boombatz? If that's him from the old FS.COM, yeah, he's good people.  Mangia!!! :bc:

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Quit lying momo.  I was older than Sarah and didn't go to highschool with her.  I was her neighbor.  

Well she still wouldn't put out and you hate the bitch for it :news: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Well she still wouldn't put out and you hate the bitch for it :news: 

I hate broads that didn't like me. They had to be good-looking, or else I couldn't give a rat's ass. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  Mangina.  You got it. :bc: 

No, not Vinny, he's cool!!  

• 2 years later...