Check your account email address ×

How long can you pretend?

Sweet fucking Christ!  Icebitch and MC have officially turned this thread into full-retard eleventy five!!!!

OMG!!!!  And OMG again like a valley girl.  Somebody pull their food tubes.  Brain activity has ceased.  SMH.

These guys fucked up.  Years ago, they should have been doing this chanting "mexicans will not replace us", then they may still today have jobs and be too damn tired to do this stupid shit late into the night....

all this protesting back and forth all the time, what's it to prove?  No one's minds are gonna change.  People are who they are and can easily co-exist if everyone would just stick to themselves.  Too stupid to realize this does way more harm than good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

What's insulting to those people is to have to see it happening again, and then it not be condemned by the President of the USA

6M+ Jews, queers, retards, criminals, etc...exterminated in horrendous ways.

Protestor gets run over and killed during idiotic rally fight.

Same.

I'd laugh but to tell you the truth, I'd like to examine your brain.  It may have the link to the cure for your side's complete idiocy.

18 hours ago, Anler said:

That Trump isn't a nut job. Kimmel does a pretty good job of making the case. 

Jimmy takes it over the roof!

13 hours ago, bussman said:

So gullible, so sad. Smh 

Listen you're the guy who put the Star Wars wallpaper up in the kitchen in an excited moment, just admit you fucked up and move on :lol: 

King Donald, what a perfect solution :thumb: 

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

6M+ Jews, queers, retards, criminals, etc...exterminated in horrendous ways.

Protestor gets run over and killed during idiotic rally fight.

Same.

I'd laugh but to tell you the truth, I'd like to examine your brain.  It may have the link to the cure for your side's complete idiocy.

I didn't say it was the same.  What my post meant was that if you allow that fucked up supremacist thinking to be promoted, displayed and encouraged unchecked, then it can easily lead to the other.  History proves it.

11 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I didn't say it was the same.  What my post meant was that if you allow that fucked up supremacist thinking to be promoted, displayed and encouraged unchecked, then it can easily lead to the other.  History proves it.

:lol:

Your side is so pathetically stupid on here, I actually have to believe you are all just a sub-section of morons that have gathered here.  Surely, you people cannot be the representatives of a party that has labeled themselves the "intellectually elite".  You're all just seemingly a little grievance group of mentally dysfunctional hypocrites.

Or, are you true representatives? :lol:

16 hours ago, bussman said:

Find a video of people being peaceful and/or quiet? 

Wow. :lol: 

Vince, full on narrative gut hooked. So sad. 

Penis head is a really really dumb dago :guzzle: 

Edited by Momorider

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Your side is so pathetically stupid on here, I actually have to believe you are all just a sub-section of morons that have gathered here.  Surely, you people cannot be the representatives of a party that has labeled themselves the "intellectually elite".  You're all just seemingly a little grievance group of mentally dysfunctional hypocrites.

Or, are you true representatives? :lol:

It is mind numbing watching these fucking imbeciles regurgitate the leftard media driven narrative and :lies: over and over :guzzle: 

The Vice HBO video Vince posted is awesome. :lol: 

Quality camera angles, white racists all looking very similar, a clear message being sent forth. It's almost like actors and producers got together.....

:thumb:

Edited by bussman

18 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

How many Germans were Nazi's prior to Hitler stoking division and scapegoating Jews for disaffected people's problems?

Actually anti Semitism in Europe was quite rampant and openly accepted at the time. Yes Hitler bought into it and brought it to a whole new level but to equate that with modern USA is sheer stupidity and flagrant race baiting. By the way I'm very good at history before you go off on that one.

12 minutes ago, bussman said:

The Vice HBO video Vince posted is awesome. :lol: 

Quality camera angles, white racists all looking very similar, a clear message being sent forth. It's almost like actors and producers got together.....

:thumb:

Celebrities and entertainers should shut the fuck up and dance. They have no business telling us how and what to think. 

Kimmel has been spewing his one sided propaganda BS since the race for potus began.  And  nothing has changed.   well accept the channel when he comes on the air.

P R O P A G A N D A      some here need to look up the word.           then thank Barry for making it legal to print and spew lies.

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

Kimmel has been spewing his one sided propaganda BS since the race for potus began.  And  nothing has changed.   well accept the channel when he comes on the air.

P R O P A G A N D A      some here need to look up the word.           then thank Barry for making it legal to print and spew lies.

Yep, that's why I don't watch idiots like him, phony as the day is long.

19 minutes ago, old indy said:

Yup, Kimmel would polish Barrys cock at any opportunity, just pathetic what has happened to late night TV :guzzle: 

38 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Actually anti Semitism in Europe was quite rampant and openly accepted at the time. Yes Hitler bought into it and brought it to a whole new level but to equate that with modern USA is sheer stupidity and flagrant race baiting. By the way I'm very good at history before you go off on that one.

Celebrities and entertainers should shut the fuck up and dance. They have no business telling us how and what to think. 

Right so Hitler used that, added oxygen to the fire and....

You're basically making my point.

:bc:

12 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Right so Hitler used that, added oxygen to the fire and....

You're basically making my point.

:bc:

Just stop.  This Nazi/racist narrative was dead before it started.  Your side calling everyone a racist that disagreed with ANYTHING you spewed pretty much made anything similar moot.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just stop.  This Nazi/racist narrative was dead before it started.  Your side calling everyone a racist that disagreed with ANYTHING you spewed pretty much made anything similar moot.

Tell me more about how Heather Heyer deserved to get run over by a Nazi