Check your account email address ×

NAZIS! Nazis everywhere!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I paid my bets.  Ask Moto about welching :bc:   

I ride bro - not into NY wannabe riding :snack:

Yes that was via PayPal,  what about the pay in person bet with Z?? I do remember it clearly..  You yellow?? 

And I know you ride..saw the pic of you modeling a sled in a dealership.. :groin:

And you lawn darted in the local ditch because you can't read snow.. :true:

You rent sleds right?? :taunt:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We bet $100 initially then added another $500.  Loser pays in person.  I'd let him off the hook for $300 if he donated my winnings to the site.  The second part...well, we gotta keep that!

:lol:

So he paid or he didn't?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We bet $100 initially then added another $500.  Loser pays in person.  I'd let him off the hook for $300 if he donated my winnings to the site.  The second part...well, we gotta keep that!

:lol:

The homo tried to bet me $5K wish I took it :flush: 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So he paid or he didn't?

As far as I gather, he welched on the entire bet..and to prove it was a legit bet.. @SnowRider, if there was never a bet, where did the "bodybag" you were going to stuff Z in come from when you meet to pay up?? 😱

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....I'm sure you'd see it too.  SeRena is a classy lady of integrity.  You know..."wire to wire".  

Can you imagine being so clueless and out of touch that you would bet $5K :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

As far as I gather, he welched on the entire bet..and to prove it was a legit bet.. @SnowRider, if there was never a bet, where did the "bodybag" you were going to stuff Z in come from when you meet to pay up?? 😱

:lol: Classic.  I remember him sharing our PM's with the board when I was trying to get'r done.  It didn't go anything like he wanted. :lol: 

"Put him in a bodybag Johnny!" "...sweep the leg" :lol:Ahhhhh......good times there are NOT FORGOTTEN!  

Just now, Momorider said:

Can you imagine being so clueless and out of touch that you would bet $5K :dunno: 

Not even close.  I don't bet on politics anyway.  I like my added incentive though.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

To be fair, it was pretty much a sucker's bet to bet against Shitlery.  

No doubt.  Even in a poll that @ckf did, most took her to win.  Not Momo though.  He had this shit pegged the whole fucking time.  THE WHOLE TIME.  And he was the only one to do so.  I was amazed looking back at some of his posts/threads that I even ignored as crap.  Mutha Fucka was right on the money.  Astonishing.  But MC took Vegas odds. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Rev Molester said:

I have nothing to be angry about . 

Smails fails again. 

Then why are you running around here telling people to shut up like a menstural woman?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No doubt.  Even in a poll that @ckf did, most took her to win.  Not Momo though.  He had this shit pegged the whole fucking time.  THE WHOLE TIME.  And he was the only one to do so.  I was amazed looking back at some of his posts/threads that I even ignored as crap.  Mutha Fucka was right on the money.  Astonishing.  But MC took Vegas odds. :lol:

I should have bet someone $100 on Vegas odds.  Would have walked away beteween $275 and $2500, depending on what date you went with.