Check your account email address ×

who said it?

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Show me where I have claimed anyone in Trumps camp is innocent.   My positions and opinions have been clear.  I'll post them again for you as a reminder.

1. There was no collusion between "the Russians" and anyone in the Trump campaign.  If collusion is proven I expect all involved to be charged and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

2. I have serious doubts that Russia hacked the DNC's emails.  At this point there has been no proof of that, just a lot of speculation by a lot of people covering their asses.  IT was an inside job.

3. I will not be one bit surprised if Mueller finds enough evidence of improper  business activities from one or more people from within the Trump inner circle.  As those improprieties are discovered  I expect all involved to be charged and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Anything else you want to claim I said is a lie. 

nice fucking try

:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you were one of the ones running around "where's the proof" when the topic of Russian involvement at all came up. get fucking real.

And we're still waiting for Mueller to provide that proof.  When he does, charges will be filed.  That's how investigations work. 

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You think your kind is going? :lol:

Fuck.  May as well just learn to speak Korean and live in the dark.

Pussies.

I would never go, nor would I send my kids to go attack any country. Our military is for defense and attacking anyone unprovoked is un-american in nature and anti freedom. That stuff is for meathead sheep. The fucking notion that NK is going to attack Guam to teach us a lesson is just fucking ludicrous. And I see all of my meathead friends posting on Facebook about how we need to handle North Korea and I just think to myself, "man are you fucking dumb. How the fuck are we friends?"

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I would never go, nor would I send my kids to go attack any country. Our military is for defense and attacking anyone unprovoked is un-american in nature and anti freedom. That stuff is for meathead sheep. The fucking notion that NK is going to attack Guam to teach us a lesson is just fucking ludicrous. And I see all of my meathead friends posting on Facebook about how we need to handle North Korea and I just think to myself, "man are you fucking dumb. How the fuck are we friends?"

A what if question: What if NK does launch missiles at Guam and misses. What should the US do as a response? 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And we're still waiting for Mueller to provide that proof.  When he does, charges will be filed.  That's how investigations work. 

read it again, slowly. Russian meddling in our election is fact. collusion is too, imo, learning what we did about trump jr's weeding. regarding Mueller's investigation, you're preaching to the choir. but maybe you should start telling your fellow nut jobs that.

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

one could say you're consumed with defending trump, Hillary, etc. a hypocrite and too dumb to even see it :lol:

Trumps an idiot....but still better then the other choice...ive always said that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Trumps an idiot....but still better then the other choice...ive always said that.

Dumb Dave beginning the :backpeddle::lol: 

Now share examples to support your stupidity :snack:  

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

read it again, slowly. Russian meddling in our election is fact. collusion is too, imo, learning what we did about trump jr's weeding. regarding Mueller's investigation, you're preaching to the choir. but maybe you should start telling your fellow nut jobs that.

Well my position on Russiagate hasn't changed.  Mueller will find no collusion between Trump and Russia.  When he does, I will concede collusion. 

12 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

A what if question: What if NK does launch missiles at Guam and misses. What should the US do as a response? 

Obviously respond. but how stupid is that? If you are smart enough to make a crude missle that may or may not hit its target against the most powerful military force in the history of the world, one would think you have to be smart enough to know that you are signing your death warrant. North Korea knows the US (US interests) have wanted North Korean property since the 50's and they will not stop until they get it. Attacking the US just gives them(US) all the reason we need to go in and take it. Ever notice how all of these ruthless and irrational dictators are in countries with billions and trillions of assets in the ground? And we are always focused on military action in those areas? Kinda coincidental dont you think? Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria, Venezuela, North Korea and now Qatar... When are we going to go after Canada? That liberal Trudeau has been acting really crazy lately, its time we teach him a lesson!

Edited by Anler

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well my position on Russiagate hasn't changed.  Mueller will find no collusion between Trump and Russia.  When he does, I will concede collusion. 

Very safe position to take :) it is all a big lie

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

no, I would not have been fine with that. I was fine with exactly what Obama, bush, and others have said/done in regards to north korea. "if you attack us or an ally you will be dealt with". that is a far cry from what trump said. project all ya fucking want. besides, Obama was smart enough not to make such dumb statements. :bc:

Yet, here we are....... again.

You are basically advocating for more proven failed diplomacy.  if you have a nail in your tire I can keep putting air in it to get you down the road, but it is temporary and not fixing the problem.

Maybe we need a different approach?

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

how could it not have possibly changed, especially after learning what we did in regards to trump jr's meeting? it was spelled out, in black and white, as to what the meeting was about.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Yet, here we are....... again.

You are basically advocating for more proven failed diplomacy.  if you have a nail in your tire I can keep putting air in it to get you down the road, but it is temporary and not fixing the problem.

Maybe we need a different approach?

the irony in that statement. didn't learn a fucking thing about Iraq did ya? the only other approach is an attack. imo we should try to convince them to do something with diplomacy, sanctions, etc but at the end of the day if that doesn't work, leave them the fuck alone. deal with them if they decide to use their nukes on us or our allies.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

how could it not have possibly changed, especially after learning what we did in regards to trump jr's meeting? it was spelled out, in black and white, as to what the meeting was about.

When Mueller finds collusion I will concede.

When Mueller doesn't find collusion will you concede?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why don't you answer the question?

I've answered it several times.  You can't seem to remember my answer.  You think you remember all kinds of stuff but that's simply not the case. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

what do you think that meeting was about? collusion has already been determined. some of trump's campaign staff met with Russians to discuss dirt on Hillary. we have the proof of it in the e-mails.

So you have no issue with these "Russians" being linked to fusion gps? Just seems a little fishy.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I've answered it several times.  You can't seem to remember my answer.  You think you remember all kinds of stuff but that's simply not the case. 

no you did not. all I've heard you say when posed a tough question is "anyone but Hillary"