Check your account email address ×

who said it?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

again, your mistaking laughing our asses off as pouting. but ftr, I think ANY of the gop candidates would have been better than this clown. hell, you could even throw palin into the mix. trump is that bad.

I liked a few of them better as well, but he kicked their ass. So he won...get over it. You really need to stop pouting and look inward. Give us a candidate that doesn't represent what's wrong with politics today and is not a corrupt price of shit. :bc: 

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I know. He's pathetic. "Avi wars....when intellect is short on the losing side, copy the winners AVI!"

Ah well...Im a leader...not a follower. ;)

Just now, Edmo said:

I liked a few of them better as well, but he kicked their ass. So he won...get over it. You really need to stop pouting and look inward. Give us a candidate that doesn't represent what's wrong with politics today and is not a corrupt price of shit. :bc: 

dude, I am over it. I was over it the day after the election. pointing out trump's idiocies and laughing at the constant defense of him is not pouting. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the answer was in the post. did you miss it?

Yeah....I got all the excuses.  I got all the "we almost won" rhetoric.  But in the end, you are 0-5 with no real game plan other that what isn't working now.  The Dems really should think about outsourcing their entire PR department. :lmao:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

dude, I am over it. I was over it the day after the election. pointing out trump's idiocies and laughing at the constant defense of him is not pouting. :bc:

Thats the the same thing a crazy girlfriend says....and then continues to behave like you do. :lol:

6 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Thats the the same thing a crazy girlfriend says....and then continues to behave like you do. :lol:

I honestly don't understand why you think any of us are butthurt. if I was butthurt I wouldn't be in here lmao at you clowns on a daily basis.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I honestly don't understand why you think any of us are butthurt. if I was butthurt I wouldn't be in here lmao at you clowns on a daily basis. like the crazy girlfriend, I'd be ignoring you and looking for

Wow.  Now that is funny! :lmao:

I honestly don't understand why you think any of us are butthurt. if I was butthurt I wouldn't be in here lmao at you clowns on a daily basis.

You seriously need to go back and read your posts then. :bc:

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: Half the Dumpers with any sense are butthurt and the other half are too fucking clueless and stupid to be butthurt :lol: 

You are having a hard time hearing our laughter over the internet.  We laughed at you while your idiot king was in office (creating your butt hurt).  We are laughing at you now with your Trump butt-hurt.

Just accept the weakness of your side's emotions.  Poor sad, feeble cowards.  Oh...but, "intellectually elite"! :lol:

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

You seriously need to go back and read your posts then. :bc:

Could it be any more obvious? These guys hang on every word the man says. These idiots on the dem side better start preparing for the next election and stop spinning their tires or they'll lose bigly (again). 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nope, but way to miss the point. as usual.

Of course!   :lol::bc: 

You crack me up.  You would of been fine with Obama hiding under his desk or telling Kim he was going to fly over there and fuck him in the ass over his desk if he didn't shut his mouth.   AS LONG AS IT IS YOUR GUY !  You are a rabid partisan, that everyone on the board acknowledges, but yet you seem unaware? 

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Of course!   :lol::bc: 

You crack me up.  You would of been fine with Obama hiding under his desk or telling Kim he was going to fly over there and fuck him in the ass over his desk if he didn't shut his mouth.   AS LONG AS IT IS YOUR GUY !  You are a rabid partisan, that everyone on the board acknowledges, but yet you seem unaware? 

no, I would not have been fine with that. I was fine with exactly what Obama, bush, and others have said/done in regards to north korea. "if you attack us or an ally you will be dealt with". that is a far cry from what trump said. project all ya fucking want. besides, Obama was smart enough not to make such dumb statements. :bc:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I read an article last night night stating that much of the money laundering via real estate deals is legal, thanks to loop holes generated by realtor/development lobbyists. I wouldn't make any bets that the trumps will be going to the slammer.

You might be starting to catch on.  Key word is, might. 

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

Exactly.  Slinger goes to sleep every night dreaming of a Hillary presidency only to wake up and realize his nightmare is real.  He is so consumed by everything Trump he can't fcus on the important things in life.  Quite pathetic to say the least. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You might be starting to catch on.  Key word is, might. 

Exactly.  Slinger goes to sleep every night dreaming of a Hillary presidency only to wake up and realize his nightmare is real.  He is so consumed by everything Trump he can't fcus on the important things in life.  Quite pathetic to say the least. 

that doesn't mean they're innocent, like you've been saying for 6 months.

I go to bed every night with a smile on my face, for several reasons. one of which is looking forward to yet another idiotic trump move, and you nitwits that defend them,  proving what me and others have been saying for over a year were true. this notion of nightmares, butthurts, etc is about as dumb as all your other thoughts on matters. hell, the "we told you so" factor alone should highlight the fact none of us are butthurt. but no, you're too dumb to even see that these days. along with a host of other things.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I go to bed every night with a smile on my face, for several reasons. one of which is looking forward to yet another idiotic trump move that proves what me and others have been saying for over a year were true. this notion of nightmares, butthurts, etc is about as dumb as all your other thoughts on matters. hell, the "we told you so" factor alone should highlight the fact none of us are butthurt. but no, you're too dumb to even see that these days. along with a host of other things.

Yup hes not consumed at all  @AKIQPilot :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I go to bed every night with a smile on my face, for several reasons. one of which is looking forward to yet another idiotic trump move, and you nitwits that defend them,  proving what me and others have been saying for over a year were true. this notion of nightmares, butthurts, etc is about as dumb as all your other thoughts on matters. hell, the "we told you so" factor alone should highlight the fact none of us are butthurt. but no, you're too dumb to even see that these days. along with a host of other things.

This post probably isn't what you think it is.  It sounds like you've been a whiner and a hater the vast majority of your life. Is that what you were trying to convey?  If so, maybe it is what you think.  

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Yup hes not consumed at all  @AKIQPilot :lol:

EXACTLY!  

"I'M NOT UPSET OR OBSESSED ABOUT TRUMP AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

'TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:lol:

• Haha 1

I go to bed every night with a smile on my face, for several reasons. one of which is looking forward to yet another idiotic trump move that proves what me and others have been saying for over a year were true. this notion of nightmares, butthurts, etc is about as dumb as all your other thoughts on matters. hell, the "we told you so" factor alone should highlight the fact none of us are butthurt. but no, you're too dumb to even see that these days. along with a host of other things.

Show me where I have claimed anyone in Trumps camp is innocent.   My positions and opinions have been clear.  I'll post them again for you as a reminder.

1. There was no collusion between "the Russians" and anyone in the Trump campaign.  If collusion is proven I expect all involved to be charged and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

2. I have serious doubts that Russia hacked the DNC's emails.  At this point there has been no proof of that, just a lot of speculation by a lot of people covering their asses.  IT was an inside job.

3. I will not be one bit surprised if Mueller finds enough evidence of improper  business activities from one or more people from within the Trump inner circle.  As those improprieties are discovered  I expect all involved to be charged and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Anything else you want to claim I said is a lie.