Check your account email address ×

who said it?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

how could it not have possibly changed, especially after learning what we did in regards to trump jr's meeting? it was spelled out, in black and white, as to what the meeting was about.

the irony in that statement. didn't learn a fucking thing about Iraq did ya? the only other approach is an attack. imo we should try to convince them to do something with diplomacy, sanctions, etc but at the end of the day if that doesn't work, leave them the fuck alone. deal with them if they decide to use their nukes on us or our allies.

First part of your opinion I can agree with. If they decided to shoot nukes, do we shoot nukes back at them? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so what is it then? what do you think the Donald jr meeting was about?

A set up.  That's why Mueller will find no collusion.  And when Mueller finds no collusion you will lose the bet with Highmark. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: oh for fuck's sake. that makes 0 sense. do you know the timelines of when this stuff happened?

The truth will come out eventually. I'm willing to wait. Jumping to conclusions is dumb, but you're TDS won't allow you to consider any other possibilities.:lol: 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

A set up.  That's why Mueller will find no collusion.  And when Mueller finds no collusion you will lose the bet with Highmark. 

you said some things that lead me to believe you didn't believe that. like the fact that the dems thought they had this in the bag, so why would they stage this set-up way before the election. my god you are a loon these days. a set up :lol: hell the tumps aren't even claiming that.

you said some things that lead me to believe you didn't believe that. like the fact that the dems thought they had this in the bag, so why would they stage this set-up way before the election. my god you are a loon these days. a set up :lol: hell the tumps aren't even claiming that.

When Mueller finds collusion I will concede.  When he doesn't find collusion will you? 

I've answered your questions, now it's your turn. 

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how could it not have possibly changed, especially after learning what we did in regards to trump jr's meeting? it was spelled out, in black and white, as to what the meeting was about.

the irony in that statement. didn't learn a fucking thing about Iraq did ya? the only other approach is an attack. imo we should try to convince them to do something with diplomacy, sanctions, etc but at the end of the day if that doesn't work, leave them the fuck alone. deal with them if they decide to use their nukes on us or our allies.

.9_9 

Dude, shut up. save that shit for the other partisans.

One has nothing to do with the other. 

The U S should lead by example of a united front. How can we can expect other Countries to be united with us when we are at odds. This is how you deal with him. Every Country in the world shows up at his door step, ready to kick his ass. I guarantee he cowers away with his tail between his legs.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

When Mueller finds collusion I will concede.  When he doesn't find collusion will you? 

I've answered your questions, now it's your turn. 

collusion has already been proven, and your conspiracy story that you decided to grab onto recently, after admitting it makes no sense initially, is comical. it seems there isn't a rww story you haven't fell head over heels in love with lately.

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

.9_9 

Dude, shut up. save that shit for the other partisans.

One has nothing to do with the other. 

The U S should lead by example of a united front. How can we can expect other Countries to be united with us when we are at odds. This is how you deal with him. Every Country in the world shows up at his door step, ready to kick his ass. I guarantee he cowers away with his tail between his legs.

you seem to forget we're dealing with two crack pots. kim is not going to run away with his tails between his legs. :lol: what more proof do you need to see that? this whole thing is akin to having a deranged, angered mental patient living down the road. you can chose to ignore him and he'll likely stay out of your hair, or keep antagonizing him until you get punched in the nose over something stupid. then put full blame on him when you should have known better, not him.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

collusion has already been proven, and your conspiracy story that you decided to grab onto recently, after admitting it makes no sense initially, is comical. it seems there isn't a rww story you haven't fell head over heels in love with lately.

So in other words:        No.  When Mueller finds there was no collusion you will not honor your bet with Highmark and pay up.  This just proves again what a butthurt sore ass loser you really are.

Funny because when you answered that question about a month ago you said yes you would accept Muellers findings and honor the bet.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So in other words:        No.  When Mueller finds there was no collusion you will not honor your bet with Highmark and pay up.  This just proves again what a butthurt sore ass loser you really are.

Funny because when you answered that question about a month ago you said yes you would accept Muellers findings and honor the bet.  

Mueller will likely find bigger issues than collusion, so he may even leave it off the plate. when that bet was made, highmark, and you, were absolutely certain that no meetings with Russians and trump officials, to discuss Hillary dirt, took place.

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Mueller will likely find bigger issues than collusion, so he may even leave it off the plate. when that bet was made, highmark, and you, were absolutely certain that no meetings with Russians and trump officials, to discuss Hillary dirt, took place.

Russia isn't even on Muellers radar any more. That's how much of a non issue Russia always was.  

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Russia isn't even on Muellers radar any more. That's how much of a non issue Russia always was.  

well I guess that depends on how you look at all this. there are many reasons Russia would want trump and his other Russian friendly cronies in charge of things. there's sanction relief, oil exploration, money laundering, dirty deals with Russian ogliarchs etc etc etc. so to say russia is a "non-issue" in all this is crazy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well I guess that depends on how you look at all this. there are many reasons Russia would want trump and his other Russian friendly cronies in charge of things. there's sanction relief, oil exploration, money laundering, dirty deals with Russian ogliarchs etc etc etc. so to say russia is a "non-issue" in all this is crazy. 

Didn't he just sign a bill to add more sanctions on Russia? So much for that theory. 

are you headed down the "Mueller is going beyond the scope of the investigation" path tom?

You don't pay attention much.  I don't care if he goes beyond the scope or not.  I've made that clear and I called money laundering long ago.  When Mueller finds improprieties I hope and expect him to prosecute them to the full extend of the law.  I want corrupt people in jail regardless of what team they claim to be on.  

Mueller won't find Russian collusion and he won't find Russian interference.  The best Mueller will come up with is improper financial dealings of some low level staffers or short time Trump advisers.  None of that will come even close to landing on anyone in the Trump inner circle much less family members.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

are you headed down the "Mueller is going beyond the scope of the investigation" path tom?

I can't answer for Tom. I'm of the opinion that he is. They'll dig around until they some gold in the dirt. 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Didn't he just sign a bill to add more sanctions on Russia? So much for that theory. 

It was a veto proof bill.  He signed it for optics, as in now everyone will think I couldn't possibly be in bed with Russia.  

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

It was a veto proof bill.  He signed it for optics, as in now everyone will think I couldn't possibly be in bed with Russia.  

Of course. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

he hated signing it, said so, and chastised congress for wanting it.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he hated signing it, said so, and chastised congress for wanting it.

The part he hated was he could not reverse it if he saw a need to. People don't like to lose control of things...human nature to know.

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You don't pay attention much.  I don't care if he goes beyond the scope or not.  I've made that clear and I called money laundering long ago.  When Mueller finds improprieties I hope and expect him to prosecute them to the full extend of the law.  I want corrupt people in jail regardless of what team they claim to be on.  

Mueller won't find Russian collusion and he won't find Russian interference.  The best Mueller will come up with is improper financial dealings of some low level staffers or short time Trump advisers.  None of that will come even close to landing on anyone in the Trump inner circle much less family members.

it seems to me you're trying your damndest to paddle your dingy far from the ss trumpster as you can get lately. finally realizing it's taking on a lot of water and starting to sink...