Check your account email address ×

North Korea is pointing Nukes at us

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

To squeeze them

Have they done something to us? And how is it our place to decide who gets squeezed. You are a product of the fake news. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Have they done something to us? And how is it our place to decide who gets squeezed. You are a product of the fake news. 

Whoa....  you make a good point. 

What do you suggest then?

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Whoa....  you make a good point. 

What do you suggest then?

We stop being the world's police force and start solving problems at home?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

We stop being the world's police force and start solving problems at home?

Good idea...but....when a guy who dresses funny and has weird haircut threatens you...shit gets serious. :lol:

38 minutes ago, old indy said:

i bet we do.      Its not like they have a lot. :lmao:

no shit the satellite images alone show they have like 13 light bulbs on at night in the whole country.  duck if we don't have a emp that can take out the shit little country we are on deep shit 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

you don't think we have the ability to shut down every electrical device in NK over night if we wanted ?

I don't know the type of artillery they have, but I would be willing to bet next to none of it runs on a computer. Pre-set to a location. NK is not nearly beholden to electronics as the US military. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't know the type of artillery they have, but I would be willing to bet next to none of it runs on a computer. Pre-set to a location. NK is not nearly beholden to electronics as the US military. 

there is no way there intercontinental ballistics are not running on a computer . I honestly don't see much threat from NK. a lot of gum flapping but he knows dam well we would shut them down in hours not days if he made a move  

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

there is no way there intercontinental ballistics are not running on a computer . I honestly don't see much threat from NK. a lot of gum flapping but he knows dam well we would shut them down in hours not days if he made a move  

Well yes, obviously. But there are 10000 US soldiers in range of their artillery... And Seoul... We could shut that all down with counter batteries. The problem is they need to launch a couple rounds for counter batteries to work.