Check your account email address ×

Scam

• Platinum Contributing Member

I know there has been discussion on PayPal related scams.  I'm selling.a sled and TN number texts me.....here is part of the exchange - notice my response :lol: 

IMG_0751.PNG

IMG_0752.PNG

IMG_0753.PNG

• Haha 1

http://mrnumber.com/1-901-842-6894

7/24/17: Craigslist and PayPal scam

4/24/17: 2 , wanted to pay for motorcycle via Paypal. Tells me he is out of town. Someone would pick up bike.

3/20/17: OMG thanks to this website- me and my husband just received the same story as listed below- Out of town guy wanted to make a purchase for his dad- so sad :( people are really like this- Thanks everyone and be safe!

3/7/17: craiglist scam

1/26/17: Scam!! Craigslist responder, says he is from out of town wants your name address, etc so he can send a check and will have a courier pick item up. Don't fall for things like this. They are nothing but scams!!!

1/24/17: Craigslist add - Similar -- My dad needs this, will have someone pick up, pay extra $100 if you take off Craiglist -- paypal story as listed below.

1/11/17: Scam Craigslist scammer "Iam outa town and buying it for my Dad" Will pay with Paypal Bullshit scammer. tried the same line on me tonight from Craigslist on the sale of a side by side. did not feel comfortable with this contact.

1/5/17: Scam Craigslist scammer "Iam outa town and buying it for my Dad" Will pay with Paypal Bullshit scammer

1/5/17: Craigslist scammer sends text

6/8/16: Jack boy.... Will rob you

Edited by Highmark

Hahaha. I was selling a high pinion king pin Dana 60 a few weeks back.  Second text I got was some clown in the midwest with the same exact story.  I just said, "Fuck You dude.  I wouldnt sell this axle to your worthless ass if you were the last human on the planet."

Are there really people out there stupid enough to fall for their scams?   

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. I was selling a high pinion king pin Dana 60 a few weeks back.  Second text I got was some clown in the midwest with the same exact story.  I just said, "Fuck You dude.  I wouldnt sell this axle to your worthless ass if you were the last human on the planet."

Are there really people out there stupid enough to fall for their scams?   

I've received two more texts with similar verbiage.  Hard to believe people fall for it.......but then again millions fell for Dump :lol:   

Just now, SnowRider said:

I've received two more texts with similar verbiage.  Hard to believe people fall for it.......but then again millions fell for Dump :lol:   

Yea but keep in mind.  3 million more fell for Hillary. :lmao: 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Shitrider :groin:AKIQPilot

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

In 10 of 11 districts in California there were more registered voters than eligible, 5 million illegals voted :flush:

• Thanks 1