Check your account email address ×

Kelly show done

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Kelly.......Kelly........ Kelly???

Had # 2 cable show for years.

Broke liberal hearts minds by calling santa white.

Promantly in the news for last year for leaving show.

Many threads you replied to.

Nothing????

:lol:

Accused a dirty Republican of sexual harassment.....Spinvag ain't fooling anybody. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Accused a dirty Republican of sexual harassment.....Spinvag ain't fooling anybody. :lol:

Used to work with a guy who was always claiming he never watches TV.

Survivor???  nope, never heard of it.

C,mon dude, even if you never watched the show, you have to be living on an island not to of heard of it.

52 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Used to work with a guy who was always claiming he never watches TV.

Survivor???  nope, never heard of it.

C,mon dude, even if you never watched the show, you have to be living on an island not to of heard of it.

There are two options. A) Spin is so woefully uninformed about current events in politics a subject he literally posts on every day of his life... B) He was trying to be witty and now it backfired and he looks like a dunce. 

Not knowing who she is would be the epitome of living under a rock...

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There are two options. A) Spin is so woefully uninformed about current events in politics a subject he literally posts on every day of his life... B) He was trying to be witty and now it backfired and he looks like a dunce. 

Not knowing who she is would be the epitome of living under a rock...

I know who she is...but cant think of her last name. :lol:

Its hilarious watching the ex fox news people act all liberal when they leave the network.   There's a gal on CNN that does the same.  

8 hours ago, Cold War said:

Kelly.......Kelly........ Kelly???

Had # 2 cable show for years.

Broke liberal hearts minds by calling santa white.

Promantly in the news for last year for leaving show.

Many threads you replied to.

Nothing????

oh she's the one that hurt the feewingz of donny and his followers during the debates when she quoted his comments on women. donny blew a head gasket and his republican followers disowned her. now it's coming back to me. :lol: 

the name kelly is what threw me. when the republicans were rubbing their cocks against the TV screen while she was a fox news favorite, they were calling her megyn. now it's kelly. i see how this works. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

32 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the name kelly is what threw me. when the republicans were rubbing their cocks against the TV screen while she was a fox news favorite, they were calling her megyn. now it's kelly. i see how this works. 

Nailed it.

42 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You are a smart guy, I knew you would figure it out.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nailed it.

Edited by Cold War

59 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

oh she's the one that hurt the feewingz of donny and his followers during the debates when she quoted his comments on women. donny blew a head gasket and his republican followers disowned her. now it's coming back to me. :lol: 

Not a big fan of hers but I thought Trump treated her like shit.

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Didn't he ask her if she was menstrual or something? :lol:

Made some comment about her bleeding and then tried to claim he was talking about a bloody nose or something....pretty crude IMO.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What...in the fuck....are you talking about?  You see how what works?

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nailed it.

This guy apparently gets it though. 

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nailed it.

you stupid cunt how is that nailing it ? her fucking show was called the Kelly file . all of a sudden joe miraculously remember false details about some one he clamed he had no knowledge of   and you are right there to suck his load and beg for more . fucking sheep all day every day . now get up off your knees you know you could blow a hip out at any second 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you stupid cunt how is that nailing it ? her fucking show was called the Kelly file . all of a sudden joe miraculously remember false details about some one he clamed he had no knowledge of   and you are right there to suck his load and beg for more . fucking sheep all day every day . now get up off your knees you know you could blow a hip out at any second 

bad day?

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

bad day?

not at all . but her show was called the KELLY file . had been for years it makes no diff if some one called her Kelly or Megan.

in fact if I would have said Megan was canceled people would have thought there was some new twist in Family guy . every one knows including you who Kelly is went talking about a canceled tv show especially when talking about her move from fox . it was on every tv channel for weeks . the libs made a big thing about it .

then you have the mainecunt jumping in to blow you for no reason . I am sure the snowrider will be done doing rounds of school yards in the ice cream truck shortly to lick what the mainecunt missed off the floor   

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What...in the fuck....are you talking about?  You see how what works?

This guy apparently gets it though. 

Oh yeah.....he gets it!!!!

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

She is still easy on the eyes.

I used to think so until some ass on here pointed out she had a fucked up chin, now that's all I see.  :lol:

32 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Made some comment about her bleeding and then tried to claim he was talking about a bloody nose or something....pretty crude IMO.

Yup,  pretty demeaning.

33 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

:lol: 27 second mark.  All this...and he still won DECIDEDLY! :lol:

She was just plain gross and awful.  And at a certain point, that can't be hidden even by the craftiest schemers in politics.

Just now, Cold War said:

Oh yeah.....he gets it!!!!

I used to think so until some ass on here pointed out she had a fucked up chin, now that's all I see.  :lol:

:lol: Poor lib-tards.

2nd part...some people here have SUPER HIGH standards.  Had a guy last forth of July argue that Katy Perry's eyes were two different sizes or some shit and that "turned him off".  Not sure if he was gay, but I think thoughts like this is how it starts. :lmao:

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Poor lib-tards.

2nd part...some people here have SUPER HIGH standards.  Had a guy last forth of July argue that Katy Perry's eyes were two different sizes or some shit and that "turned him off".  Not sure if he was gay, but I think thoughts like this is how it starts. :lmao:

For sure.  My brother was telling me the other day how goofy looking Taylor Swift was.  Dude!  Your old lady is 100 pounds overweight, who are you to be throwing stones at Taylor.  :lol: