• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Its a daily event. Hes your president deal with is junior

He called the White House a dump. What a disrespectful asshole

Hes not mine

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Rigid he said it plain and simple. You agree with Trump or not?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Seems many forget the history of the White House.

Fake billionaire has no clue.

Jesus H. Christ you are one serious dumbfuck.....take a fucking break.

I have OCD, so I would go crazy living where Obama and Michelle lived. I would have to have EVERY thing bleached twice, washed with soap and hot water, rinsed with hydrogen peroxide, and rinsed 2-3 times. I still might be squeemish in the bathroom area. I would have to have ALL the toilet seats replaced, and all the toilet handles bleached, washed, and rinsed three times. 

EEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Obama sweat, piss, blood, dandruff, shit, pimples, hairs, spit, and snots!!!!

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well MC,  I do agree with what the real Trump posted above that Momo has quoted from his twitter feed..I don't believe Alan Shipnuck statement to the media "that he over heard 8-9 people say Trump call the Whitehouse a dump, and will not name any names,.. I come to this conclusion by looking at Alan's professional twitter feed which is inundated with anti-trump rhetoric.. And it seems to be fake news and someone trying to get a bit of the spot light back since he used to be an ESPN reporter and has lately been coaching at the local golf course since his departure from ESPN..

What's your opinion??  Think it's a rock hard fact Alan has said, or seem a bit fishy??

Your effort toward reasonable and civil debate is honorable and respectable.  However, it's worthless to your intended audience. They want misery for the sake of misery.  I've long since decided it's best to help them with that goal.  Moron sad sack-haters.

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well MC,  I do agree with what the real Trump posted above that Momo has quoted from his twitter feed..I don't believe Alan Shipnuck statement to the media "that he over heard 8-9 people say Trump call the Whitehouse a dump, and will not name any names,.. I come to this conclusion by looking at Alan's professional twitter feed which is inundated with anti-trump rhetoric.. And it seems to be fake news and someone trying to get a bit of the spot light back since he used to be an ESPN reporter and has lately been coaching at the local golf course since his departure from ESPN..

What's your opinion??  Think it's a rock hard fact Alan has said, or seem a bit fishy??

So you believe Trumps lie.  Again do you think it's a dump?

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Seems many forget the history of the White House.

Fake billionaire has no clue.

the Clintons liked it so much they took the silver and dishes and some art with them when they left 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

So you believe Trumps lie.  Again do you think it's a dump?

Do I think it's a dump?? No way,..I have been there  twice, it's beautiful,  all the historic places in DC are pretty frigging amazing.. 

I see you assume Trump is telling a lie, I didn't really expect you to admit you're amazingly high level of stupidity,  that a no name golf coach who's social media page has been inundated with anti Trump rhetoric for well over a year just so happened to hear 8-9 no name people say that the white house is a dump..funny, he won't even say where he over heard these 8-9 people talking in their group,..Especially since those 8-9 would obvious Trump supporters and his close friends probably famous,  maybe future politicians . You would think Alan would want to name some if those names, throw the whole group of deplorables under the bus..But no, Alan just named Trump for some very odd reason.. 

What a fucking dip shit you are

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Do I think it's a dump?? No way,..I have been there  twice, it's beautiful,  all the historic places in DC are pretty frigging amazing.. 

I see you assume Trump is telling a lie, I didn't really expect you to admit you're amazingly high level of stupidity,  that a no name golf coach who's social media page has been inundated with anti Trump rhetoric for well over a year just so happened to hear 8-9 no name people say that the white house is a dump..funny, he won't even say where he over heard these 8-9 people talking in their group,..Especially since those 8-9 would obvious Trump supporters and his close friends probably famous,  maybe future politicians . You would think Alan would want to name some if those names, throw the whole group of deplorables under the bus..But no, Alan just named Trump for some very odd reason.. 

What a fucking dip shit you are

:goodpost: